Reviews for Sweet Treats and Deadbeats
elizabeth bennette chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
wow even with Rosie. Is Seth Jasper;s son?
elizabeth bennette chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
love how you change everyone apprearance, especially Alice... love the story...
maggiegurle chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Really enjoyed your story! Thank you! :o)
puppylove216 chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
Aww sweet story!
shirley noble chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
this was a really excelent story i loved it its one of my favorites good job writing it
Godschildtweety chapter 20 . 4/13/2013
super good
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Sweet Treats and Deadbeats has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Kim Ginsberg chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
love, love, love it!
KScheermom chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Such a sweet story, loved everything!

Thank you for dedicating your time & talent to ff! I love reading & truly enjoy your stories!
KScheermom chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
I love that B &E are having a baby! Can't wait for them to tell the kiddos, they want a sibling sooo bad. I love this happy little family, everything feels so right for all of them. Now, we just need to get rid of R & F! Grrrr
KScheermom chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
OMG! Felix & Renee?! Talk about ultimate eff me moment for B! So glad E & J were there at the time! Back to the story...
KScheermom chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Love this story! B has people that love her standing up for her at all costs! Love ur E! The kids are great and add so much to this story. Thank you for sharing your talent w/us!
KScheermom chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
I love ur E & B! The kids are so great. I cannot wait to see how this story develops. On to chapter 5.
KScheermom chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow! This story is new to me & just finished chapter 1, love it. You continue to put B & E in such unique situations. The detail in your writing is thrilling! Can't wait to finish this story. Thanks again!
pengirl25 chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
I've read this story over the past few days, and even though I didn't stop to review I want you to know how much I loved it! I loved everything about yogaward and his new family, along with his innocence. I realized along the way that you're the author of LAMTAF, which I read ages ago, but remember loving. I'll have to look for it and read it again cause 's been that long! Looking forward to more from you :)
1,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »