Reviews for Sweet Treats and Deadbeats
Fran Masen chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
Great story, just my kind of Edward!
sparkledamnu chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
Just finished reading ST&DB! Really good story. I truly enjoyed all of the differences you created with the characters.

Edward was not the cookie cutter Edward and I truly enjoyed his personality.

Thank you so much for writing this story for our fandom. I look forward to reading your other stories.

Elaine - Sparkle Damnu Phillips on FaceBook sparkledamnu on twitter
lovelife5 chapter 20 . 12/7/2012
Great story! I loved it!
sue1zide chapter 20 . 12/2/2012
A very special story.
notsurewhattoput chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
Really enjoyed reading this on my lazy Sunday! Loved! 3
bananafox chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
a beautiful story. thank you for sharing it.
ttandme69 chapter 20 . 10/23/2012
So, do they have another child? Read the entire story & loved it all. Interesting pairings I have to say...lol. thanks for all if the hard work. Lisa
sammieanne chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
This chapter is so good, I've read this story four times, it is so original and flow so well from chapter to chapter all the way through.I would get a good laugh each time I'd think of something, a very funny Edward would say; Bella's character is fun too,shit I even like Tanya and I hate that bitch has much as I hate Jacob. Keep writing, we could all use another fic like this.
Wants2BeACullen chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
Loved this story! Just the right amount of drama, fluff, happiness and angst.
emmett23meg chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
Cute story...
emmett23meg chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
This story is really good like it a lot...
emmett23meg chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
Love this chap so cute!
sammieanne chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Thank you this is a wonderful story, the flow was great and all characters were spot on. written so well,to me it was like watching a movie. Thanks again.
sammieanne chapter 14 . 10/1/2012
Being pregant was the best for Edward and Bella, you don't love like they do and not have babies. Flelix must die,hate to say it but its for the best.
sammieanne chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
It might be short, its just so sweet, I adore the way you allow the Edward charactor to love Bella no matter how she tries to get rid of him,lovely, wow keep writing.
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »