Reviews for Sweet Treats and Deadbeats
chartwilightmom chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
YEAH B! I am really liking this story. So glad you decided to continue! We love you and miss you and we are here for you, whatever you need. *claps hands* YEAH!

Okay, wow, B is a bitch, but I can see where she is coming from, love the kids, so cute, lots to work through. And E, well, Dickward is what I think he should be called, not really an ass, well, not yet, but more of a dick. Hope that helps.

Miss you 0 J
nmk78 chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Great story. I am so glad you are continuing to write.
lorries chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
I'm glad your back

thnx for the update

I feel bad for you give him a hug from me?
fersuremaybe16 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Amazing! Poor Edward :( Hope you update soon :)
Riley Serenade Adkins chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE... need i go on? lolz i'm so exstatic that you are still gonna write your stories! my whole day is better now. mwah! i love you and your stories anyone who doesn't apperantly can't apprciate the open minded and creative.

keep on keeping on

riley
sassy41 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
how different the newtons he is a pastor and jessica and he do charity work, wow blow us over.

Tanya and bella friends. I like that better.

edward a yoga teacher now that is a new one. I get the feeling something might happen between em and tanya.

i love it

i am looking forward to the next chapter.

i have done nothing but read your stories this whole weekend. I am all caught up thank god. love your writing
sassy41 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
well i'll say they both have fucked up lives. whether they could have done something to make it better they are both pretty screwed. I am real interested in seeing where this one goes.

thanx
nicole1962 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
lovre for you and fishward;0
MssL chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Well first, please let me tell you how happy I am that you've decided to come back to us. I'm sure I can speak for all your readers when I tell you that makes us so, so happy.

I can't think of a clever nickname for this Edward.. But I'm gonna keep trying! lol
TwiDi chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
hey bb that was an AMAZING chapter! I'm so happy you're back with us :D let me know if you need anything :D

Luv ya!
Saniaast27 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
welcome back my friend and thank you for giving us the pleasure to enjoy your stories. You are a great author and we enjoyed and need people like you.
Nik2010 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Great chapter. Hang in there with life and writing. Love your writing BTW. You have a unique style, plot lines, and charachter development.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Oh my goodness, I am so happy you have decided to continue writing :) Your stories are too amazing to give up :) This chapter was great, I can't think of a nickname, maybe Writeward, because he's a writer, I don't know. Great chapter :) Loved it :)
crunchinn x ice chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Twitter isn't the same without you D:

Loved the chapter though.

I hope you continue to write.
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
ahh lads assward made a come back
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »