Reviews for Sweet Treats and Deadbeats
nicole1962 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
lovre for you and fishward;0
MssL chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Well first, please let me tell you how happy I am that you've decided to come back to us. I'm sure I can speak for all your readers when I tell you that makes us so, so happy.

I can't think of a clever nickname for this Edward.. But I'm gonna keep trying! lol
TwiDi chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
hey bb that was an AMAZING chapter! I'm so happy you're back with us :D let me know if you need anything :D

Luv ya!
Saniaast27 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
welcome back my friend and thank you for giving us the pleasure to enjoy your stories. You are a great author and we enjoyed and need people like you.
Nik2010 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Great chapter. Hang in there with life and writing. Love your writing BTW. You have a unique style, plot lines, and charachter development.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Oh my goodness, I am so happy you have decided to continue writing :) Your stories are too amazing to give up :) This chapter was great, I can't think of a nickname, maybe Writeward, because he's a writer, I don't know. Great chapter :) Loved it :)
crunchinn x ice chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Twitter isn't the same without you D:

Loved the chapter though.

I hope you continue to write.
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
ahh lads assward made a come back
MLFanatic chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
So glad to see you're back! Love this new story and the direction so far. Poor E...B's gonna own his ass once again...love it!
rainbow raw chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Good chapter! I'm glad you've decided to continue with your stories, they're all really good :)
pmvb11 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Thank u for another great chapter! I can't wait for more and I hope u r feeling better
ju007 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
cant wait for another!
Tiffany chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
I liked the story. Can't wait to find out what happens next. I do hope they end up hooking up
Kendall94 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
aw it is kind of sad that charlie is the town drunk...i like charlie...i hope he gets better
Tiffany chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I like ur new story can't wait to find out what happens next. Hopefully edward didn't kill his wife and child and four others.
1,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 Next »