Reviews for Sweet Treats and Deadbeats
Saniaast27 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
welcome back my friend and thank you for giving us the pleasure to enjoy your stories. You are a great author and we enjoyed and need people like you.
Nik2010 chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Great chapter. Hang in there with life and writing. Love your writing BTW. You have a unique style, plot lines, and charachter development.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Oh my goodness, I am so happy you have decided to continue writing :) Your stories are too amazing to give up :) This chapter was great, I can't think of a nickname, maybe Writeward, because he's a writer, I don't know. Great chapter :) Loved it :)
crunchinn x ice chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Twitter isn't the same without you D:

Loved the chapter though.

I hope you continue to write.
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
ahh lads assward made a come back
MLFanatic chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
So glad to see you're back! Love this new story and the direction so far. Poor E...B's gonna own his ass once again...love it!
rainbow raw chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Good chapter! I'm glad you've decided to continue with your stories, they're all really good :)
pmvb11 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Thank u for another great chapter! I can't wait for more and I hope u r feeling better
ju007 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
cant wait for another!
Tiffany chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
I liked the story. Can't wait to find out what happens next. I do hope they end up hooking up
Kendall94 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
aw it is kind of sad that charlie is the town drunk...i like charlie...i hope he gets better
Tiffany chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I like ur new story can't wait to find out what happens next. Hopefully edward didn't kill his wife and child and four others.
gabby chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
fantastic chapter! i love the way they met and how quickly they gave into each other. i cant wait for the next chapter to learn how bella feels about all of this. i agree that edward needs a nickname, but i cant think of any at the moment.

im sorry to hear you are dealing with some tough things at the moment. i hope you will be ok and take your time with your writing. it may help you and be therapeutic.
LoriDuchess chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
i am almost afraid of starting to read another one of your stories since you never finish what you start. if i get into this and you just up and stop or get bad reviews youll just stop writing like you did with the Moth story
ManiacMotherland chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Mike Newton as a pastor is curious. And Vitamin R, woot!

Sorry for the lack-luster review, but I have an impromptu sleepover going on here, my princess and the spare (the neighbor's grand-daughter, whenever the mother just decides to leave her there for the weekend to go off somewhere with her boyfriend on a whim... talk about your deadbeat)... anywho! again, welcome back and I will let you know when I get on Twitter because it is only a matter of time until I do... I now have a FB account for my pen-name and made my first banner today and have no place to show it.

Beyond TWCS, which I have an account at now. Most of the time, I just post comments at A Different Forest though.
1,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 Next »