Reviews for The Courtship of Suzumiya Haruhi
TheDarkFreak chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
Well, I'm officially subscribing to you as an author. I started with Kyon: Big Damn Hero, and when you put up Later, I read that too. I read both this and the "Head Trauma" one all the way through. I simply can't say it well enough: I FREAKING LOVE YOUR WORK.

Can't wait for updates to Later and K:BDH :D
ByLanternLight chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
5/5.
GeshronTyler chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
I certainly enjoyed the story. I haven't read the original novels, have seen the 1st TV series. I read your first Haruhi story, I believe on the FFML. It's what got me interested in the series, because at first I just thought it was "just another High School Hijinks" series. Not exactly, right? _

I think the ending works came out alright. The problem with revolutionary changes is that they often destroy as much if not more than they create. When that involves reality as we know it, we call that _bad_ _ So, I don't see this as a Status Quo/reset ending, because Haruhi and Kyon are evolving, instead of going through drastic traumatic changes.

Thanks for the story, read you next time.
Jimm chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Good story, thanks for sharing it with us.
uzukun7 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
that was a nice fic. i really enjoyed the way that the both of them showed growth in their relationship and figured out that they both do their best when the other one is around. in either case i look forward to your other stories as well. laterz
Racke chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Kyon's many uses: Manual labor, an infinte source of complaints, and a wonderful way to keep an eccentric god out of trouble.

Thank you for a nice read.
BrazeRancor chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I agree. It was a good fic, but the first one had a much greater (and harsher) impact. I did like the later exchange with Mikuru, and I found the 'Do you like anything?' exchange with Yuki to be oddly heart breaking.
Condor green chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
It started as a nice little leisure read, and ended the same way. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Jimm chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Kyon actually *has* a name? :-)

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.
uzukun7 chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
that was one of the best harukyon chapters i have ever read. for those two to ever have any kind of boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, haruhi would probably need to let some of her guards down to let kyon in to her real thoughts. its definitely a very fluffy scene. but in either case i hope you update soon. laterz
Sperance chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Yum! Tastes like diabetes! XD

Now seriously, nice chapter. It's fluffiness was well calculated, and you didn't exceed the waff. I really look forward to the next chapter.
Racke chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
This is probably one of the most strange, yet romantic lovedovey confession scene ever to have been written down. Simply put. This. Was. Freaking. Awesome.

I'm curious as to what happens next.
Jimm chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Good story so far, thanks for sharing it with us.
Sperance chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Nice chapter! I don't have a lot to comment on it, so I'll just say I'm waiting for the next one. Oh, yes, and I'm grateful for your updating speed. Nice XD
KasumaIzzigawa chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Great chapter. Haruhi's so sweet, making Kyon a bento ahaha. The conversations with Kunikida are a great read.