Reviews for NCIS: Bite Mark
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
There is no such thing as an ex-marine
didi kat chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
*poke poke* Is this fic dead? I hope not because it's very good. Please finish it? *makes cute puppy eyes* Pretty please?
mendenbar chapter 10 . 9/8/2011
Intense weeping and wailing ! You HAVE to finish this! I can't stand it! (please?)
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Great story! LOL poor Gibbs. You got them very well in character.
Courtney chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
Loved it! Really exciting and kinda sweet too:)) great work! A sequel would be TOTALLY awesome too, by the way :)
shigui chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
I really liked the story. I hope that you continue to write.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
This is very exciting! I don't know NCIS very well, just seen enough to know the characters' names - actually, I don't know Angel that well either, I just started watching Buffy recently, I'm in season 2 but I'm clear on most major events (I think) - but who cares when the fic's so well-written? I love all kinds of revelation stories, especially when they're introducing people to a whole new world... :) I'll definitely be reading.

-Wings
Angelfirenze chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
Oh, my gosh, Tony being nice and Abby being irritable. McGee kind of deserved it, though.

Poor, poor Gibbs. I...I guess I've been writing 'Middle Son' long enough that it galls me that Gibbs would even question Angel, but whatever.

The point is that he's not going to 'get his man', technically, and that's not good at all - at least to him.

Poor Gibbs.

Bravo. Also, Wes and his mad exposition-tastic skills. Again, bravo.
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
update soon!
dreameralways chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
I can understand Gibbs' reluctance to follow someone else's lead, but maybe he can console himself by remembering that Angel may look young, but he's actually REALLY old with LOTS of experience, and that doesn't have the same bite as having to obey someone younger than you. Could you imagine him having to follow Buffy's lead?
Stina Whatever chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
gibbs is very stubborn
ashes at midnight chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
oh thanks for the update, this was great. Nice to see Gibbs team finally up to speed with Angel's soul. Now i just can't wait for more!
jaymartinez chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
Oh wow nice update. Lol never thought I'll see the day that Gibbs follows orders lol! Poor Angel with the sadness, I would have a bonding moment between Gibbs and Angel over that. Like Gibbs asks Angel why he's sad all the time and have Angel reveal a bit of his past with Buffy. It should add a more somber note to the story.
thing1966 chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
this is awesome! i always imagined a decient length ncis angel crossover, and its better than i imagined! Keep going, its a great story!
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 9 . 3/31/2010