Reviews for Portrait In Red
Ayatollah of Rock n' Rollah chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I think that this is the most depressing fic I've read in a long time. I needed something that didn't end all lovey dovey and happy for once.

Thank you for writing! I loved it.

Keep 'um coming!
slashburd chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Oh god. That seriously just ripped me clean in half. The knot in the bottom of my stomach just twisted constantly all the way through it, I really do mean that.

You write the despair, the desperation and the sadness so clearly, it reminded me of the Cody one you did. Its really an immense piece of writing again. I'm almost glad I missed your twitter poll of Good v Evil Jeff as I'd have gone for good Jeff cos I'm a total wuss like that!

Anyway, loved this hxc, into my faves immediately!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
OMFG! This was awesome! The twisted was so surpiring god I can't believe Jeff. VERY VERY GOOD!
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow. Poor CJ. No wonder he likes Hogey right now. Matt I could just slap you. I really ought to send my sex God after you and let him break you. He can do it since he's been broken many times before.

SM: *evil grin* Want me to have a go at him Chrissy Poo?

Me: Down boy! It was just a suggestion.

Man. Jeff you evil bastard! Poor CJ...I just weep for him.

SM: *runs off to plot devious plan to get rainbow back*

Me: Oh well..BTW, Hogey says Hi!

Great fic Jeri. Just fantastic!
dehlia666 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
OMG! How could you do that to Chris?

What about Matticho?

How dare you make me not like Jeff!

Great story though! You always seem to make me cry. Will you be continuing it?
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Dang...Jeff is freaking mean here *hits Jeff*

Poor Chris :(
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
:'( Chrissy.

Darn you Jeff, I don't know what you did but I don't like you right now. *smacks Matt* you freaking d-bag, I don't like you either, think I might keep turning you over to Kane and Taker.

It was beautifully written hun. 3
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This was that damn great!