Reviews for Effigy
Hessian304 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
HAHA! I like how he is brave enough to do this with a copy, that could still easily tell Daine what happened. He didn't think of that, did he
Bubbles3011 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Saucy
Kassandra K Kastello chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow, just wow!

Great Job on that one, I felt soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for poor Numair, and also loved the Morning After.

Awesome writing, please keep it up!
eweknow chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This is a really great interpretation of simulacrum. I love it. I wish it wasn't a one-shot. I am interested in why he needed to make the simulacrum and what could happen next. And thanks for the update about The Morning After. I've been waiting for you to update that one!
SerenShadow chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
WOWZA! That was HOTT! ;)

hm...Numair's being naughty... *smiling a Cheshire smile*
BekaForEver chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Does this have to be a one-shot? I understand that you're already swamped with fics and ideas, but this could be very interesting if continued...
missgrey137 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
haha, wow, I imagine this WOULD be a rather awkward situation... but Numair does have amazing self control, doesn't he? And Daine trusts him so completely... Anyway, great one-shot, and I can't wait to read your upcoming chapters of The Morning After! :D Thanks!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
omg, thats awesome!
omgluvr24 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Poor Numair! I mean, that was wrong of him and all and I'm glad he made the Simacrulum (or whatever)dissapear but poor numair! anyway, loved the oneshot and UPDATE THE MORNING AFTER ALREADY!
Sarra Salmalin chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Very good one-shot! I love how you can create stories that are just so...I don't even know if there is a word for them(its a good thing). I can hope and plead that you will continue to write more like these and update some of your other stories! Very good job.

- Sarra