Reviews for Amplify
Guest fan chapter 29 . 8/9
Great work!
Your characters are flawless and so in sync with the original ones, story is sweet (although a little forcefull at the begining), and the relationship between Soul and Maka filled my fanfiction-craving heart.
Also, I liked the most Kid's reactions in your story. 8 IS A PERFECT NUMBER :D :D!
Pillowchan87 chapter 29 . 5/16
Amazing. Bravo! Loved it all.
zeek17 chapter 29 . 5/6
Thank you. That was beautiful.
zeek17 chapter 23 . 5/5
She's wears - She wears

Honestly thought they'd wait with sex 'till after dance. To make it as romantic as possible.
zeek17 chapter 22 . 5/5
this taste's - tastes
zeek17 chapter 21 . 5/5
You're daughter - Your
zeek17 chapter 7 . 5/3
should be starved - should not
zeek17 chapter 6 . 5/3
Aw, those two are absolutely adorable!
OMG I JUST BINDGED THIS WHOLE THING AND I LOVE IT I LOVE IT SO MUCH! THE MUSIC THE PROPOSAL THE LOVE! AAAHHHHH you nailed it. Just. Perfect. AHHH OMG
hahaha thank you for writing this :)
Kiroshi87Yamato chapter 29 . 1/5
Pardon my language, I'll rewrite this if I have to, but HOLY SHIT! This fic was so good I absolutely had to write in the reviews. Difficult times in life will often inspire great creations, of anything really, and this was something to be proud of. This was VERY different from many other stories written. Very well done.
TheAliceHuntt chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Rereading this because it was that good.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
I spent most f this chapter driving my husband crazy with my laughing. But that moment at the end was very sweet, in its own funny, awkward way.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
I love that, when they woke up, it was kinda awkward and silly.
Avalbane Chaos chapter 29 . 10/16/2016
that was beautiful!
rAiNwAtEr chapter 29 . 10/1/2016
This is the first Soul Eater fanfic I have ever read, as well as the first hetero main pairing for a story. I've been blown away by the shear depth of this stories characters. Every word, and every scene a has seared emotion into me. I will remember this story forever and a day. Thank you for sharing.
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »