Reviews for Amplify
misticMoonW chapter 29 . 10/7
When ever I finish a book I rate it on how I feel reading the last words. When I read the last words “and it’s played in C sharp minor” I got goes bumps. When I finish a story I really really like I usually get this pit in my heart and it’s really bitter sweet. At the end of this one it made me want to cry of sadness and happiness. I got the biggest pit in my heart and it made me really satisfied. You have done an amazing job on this story and should be proud.
theDude-abides96 chapter 2 . 6/17
I’m re-reading this for like the third time because I love this story so much, and I can’t get over how well passive-aggressive servitude describes Soul. God, I love your writing.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 29 . 6/7
Yeah, no idea what you would be ashamed about in this. Yeah, they moved fast, but only after having been together for years anyway. All the proper emotional aspects and respect for each other were there.
If something about you changed to become ashamed of this, I think that change was probably a bad one.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 13 . 6/6
Okay, that's definitely dubious, but mind control/literal insanity (from lack of sleep alone at this point) instant regret and shame not okay, but not something to be judged for either
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 10 . 6/6
Not sleeping on your belly is good, it is absolutely horrible for you neck and low back spinal alignment.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 6/6
Tricked the crap out of me and had me laughing so hard I started crying a bit. I had to reread that last scene just to actually READ it instead of laughing.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 6/6
Yeah, some might say that method of painkiller delivery was dubious consent, but if guys and girls are really equal then the same could be said for the soap, which would mean she started it, and she definitely has plenty of opportunity to simply drink from the glass.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 6/6
I honestly can't imagine what you would be ashamed of so far. Nothing beyond high school biology sexual-content wise and typical teenage "but what if everything is ruined" relationship wise, which totally fits for them at this point.
This was so good! Thank you for all your effort!
Tonofash chapter 29 . 4/25
*standing ovation*

Remarkable story! Thank you for sharing this masterpiece.
ravensuchiha chapter 29 . 3/8
This was really amazing! I especially liked how you characterised Soul. It just fit him so good! And Maka! This story was just what I was looking for and damn, if it wasn't a great idea solving the black blood problem like that.
ly33xox chapter 29 . 2/26
rewatched soul eater recently and stumbled across this fanfic. wish i found this years ago :’( honestly the best fic i’ve ever read! the way you describe their resonance, their relationship, the character portrayal, everything - amazing!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/15/2019
Simply beautiful
Guest chapter 29 . 7/6/2019
First off — I’m super late to this fandom but I don’t care I’m here and hyperfixating
Anyway this is some of the best work I’ve ever read! I loved loved LOVEd the writing style and the plot you incorporated that sticks with canon. And nobody was oc (at least in my opinion). This fic deserved a review from me for each chapter but I saved it to for the end like a dumbass and ASFGHEJWLS THIS WAS AWESOME AND ILL READ IT AGAIN.
Kick ass job
—shadowinthedark
Guest chapter 29 . 5/13/2019
Wonderful story! Thank you!
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »