Reviews for Amplify
OMG I JUST BINDGED THIS WHOLE THING AND I LOVE IT I LOVE IT SO MUCH! THE MUSIC THE PROPOSAL THE LOVE! AAAHHHHH you nailed it. Just. Perfect. AHHH OMG
hahaha thank you for writing this :)
Kiroshi87Yamato chapter 29 . 1/5
Pardon my language, I'll rewrite this if I have to, but HOLY SHIT! This fic was so good I absolutely had to write in the reviews. Difficult times in life will often inspire great creations, of anything really, and this was something to be proud of. This was VERY different from many other stories written. Very well done.
TheAliceHuntt chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Rereading this because it was that good.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
I spent most f this chapter driving my husband crazy with my laughing. But that moment at the end was very sweet, in its own funny, awkward way.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
I love that, when they woke up, it was kinda awkward and silly.
Avalbane Chaos chapter 29 . 10/16/2016
that was beautiful!
rAiNwAtEr chapter 29 . 10/1/2016
This is the first Soul Eater fanfic I have ever read, as well as the first hetero main pairing for a story. I've been blown away by the shear depth of this stories characters. Every word, and every scene a has seared emotion into me. I will remember this story forever and a day. Thank you for sharing.
TheAliceHuntt chapter 29 . 9/30/2016
and that last bit about their song, Ohmygod. just wow. like. kgxyoxlxlhxl I don't have words yo
sahdah chapter 29 . 9/4/2016
My heart is trying to regain its composure in C SharpMinor. It's the last six chapters that send this story into the stratosphere. Just plain wow. I'm going to go cry now, I've got so many feelings going on. This was so wonderfully written.
sahdah chapter 28 . 9/4/2016
If I'm serious here I'm just screaming. Not many people can write action and have it be felt, this is one freaking roller coaster ride!

I think I admit lost it when Kid attacked, do no desecrate the number eight. But I'm literally just dead after Soul says the demon can't copy her wings.
sahdah chapter 27 . 9/4/2016
Gaaaahhhhhhh! Losing mah shit, this chapter! Omfg, this chapter is off the hook. So amazing.
sahdah chapter 26 . 9/3/2016
Omg omg omg omg omg! This was a super exciting chapter.
sahdah chapter 25 . 9/2/2016
Whaaaaa?! I knew out, something crazy is happening.
sahdah chapter 24 . 9/1/2016
Oh man, overall this chapter gave me the heebie jeebies! What do you have in-store for next chapter. Why ami feeling so off footed? Which is crazy awesome by the way, I'm assuming it was intentional on your behalf. And what you've done has worked!
sahdah chapter 23 . 9/1/2016
Omg so much has happened in 23 chapters! Black*Star, last chapter I nearly died with the "Release the Kracken!"

A few things I may never understand, one is how seamlessly you glide from one scene to the next. Your writing is so amazing that way. That is a huge point in my admiration. Something I strive to work for. I'll be reading carefully trying my best to discern punctuation, the structural integrity of the writing, and the plot devices you use, but before I know it the story is just flowing and I've reached the end of another brilliantly composed chapter. That is writing talent.

On the psychology, Spirit always leaves me feeling amused and bemused. I'm glad Soul calls him out. It's interesting how that conversation affects Soul too. One day I hope to break guys out of this idea that they have to murder any daughters potential suitor when fathers don't hold those same ideas with sons, or mother's being of the same mind. See John Mayer's mother's song (not a huge fan but liked that song)even though there's still a little problematic ideas there about breaking boys. Anyhow, one day. It's funny because my boo made some gun comment because we have girls, and I was up on him about the absurdity of the comment. Okay personal shit side...

Thank you! On the whole for recognizing the escalating if their relationship and how fast (and slow) this can happen. Slow, it took them years to understand that their relationship could be life changing. Fast, how quickly once they realized that it progresses that fast. And that love like that shouldn't be intolerant of the idea of marriage, that it could mean so much more and they have thought to those repercussions. And even feeling vulnerability still put it on the line, without the shame that gets tossed into this act many times. I guess that idea isn't intuitive, but I always grew up with that knowledge. That was why I didn't date, and then when I did finally meet someone I wanted to date (after a few years) we married young ish. So way to go on that, this is the first time I've read a story that addressed that. That's why I love this fandom, that and the birth of Tsustar!

Sorry for rambling, excellent writing, great food for thought on the implications of societal norms, I heart this story so much!
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »