Reviews for Amplify
kaji13 chapter 27 . 6/11/2014
ahhhh jeez this fic is just as good as I just builds and builds so flawlessly! I hope it hits 1000 reviews soon because it deserves every single one of them - and I'm happy to contribute! I'm a fan.
kaji13 chapter 26 . 6/10/2014
This whole chapter just has this looming sense of something huge and catastrophic about to happen - it's like when you're watching a movie or show and everything on the surface looks fine and normal but something just feels WRONG.

That's this chapter.
kaji13 chapter 23 . 6/5/2014
Oh Blair! I love it when she plays the 'big sister' character to Maka and Soul
kaji13 chapter 22 . 6/5/2014
I think Black*Star takes the cake in this chapter, he's just bloody perfect. "RICO! Remember what I had in my pants?" Hahahahah so good so good
kaji13 chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
The last two lines of this chapter are absolutely my favorites hahahah
neverland014 chapter 31 . 5/25/2014
incredibly awesome and satisfying:) 5/5!
001 chapter 28 . 5/24/2014
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY BLESS YOUR SOUL FOR USING ONE OF Florence The Machine's songs:) So far the fic is rlly great and i love the writing style you have
SoMa4386 chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
chapter 8! yay for symetry
kaji13 chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
I may have said this before, but you have excellent taste in music :)
kaji13 chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
Phewww what a change of pace this chapter is! Soul's black blood/insanity seems like such a complicated thing to write, but you do it so, so well
kaji13 chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
Sigur Ros is incredible. I often paint while listening to them - I imagine writing to them would be just as inspirational.
kaji13 chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
I think there's a missing sentence or two after Soul thinks to himself "What does he mean the 'rest of us'?"

Rico Suave!Soul is hot.
kaji13 chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
The last six paragraphs of this chapter are so good. I just love how Maka works through everything in the span of a few seconds and comes to terms with it.
kaji13 chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I'm not allowed to review the last chapter again, so I'm leaving it here instead.

Chapter 6: I totally didn't get the lame Zest joke the first time around hahahah - this chapter is just a goldmine of hilarity :) Soul's response to her kiss is just PERFECT hahahahah

Chapter 7: You write Soul in a way that just makes me absolutely fall in love with him. Why is it so easy to fall in love with fictional characters? Life is cruel :) These two...gah! Perfect!
kaji13 chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
I think this is the chapter where I fell in love with this fic the first time I read it. The wonderful, wonderful detail you put into Soul dressing Maka so carefully and lovingly and awkwardly is just fabulous. Ooooh love! And poor Soul, I think that his 'problem' is much more embarrassing than Maka's toplessness :P I love it all!
1,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »