Reviews for Amplify
RuskaSky chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Ahh, interesting. Will directly jump to the next jumper (though, to say it quickly: Flow and grammar is nice as in the previous chapter)
RuskaSky chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Interesting start of a story! I didn't get what Maka had until the scene in her hospital bed, though. Quite interesting, Soul's train of thought. Grammar is nice, just as the flow. Miss some dialogue in here, but I will see for the next chapters.
MystBlackCat chapter 31 . 8/1/2014
loved it!
TheRabbitRe chapter 31 . 7/31/2014
That was so good!
Larkawolfgirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
You have such detailed writing. You did great describing the pain!
Aeoliana chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
I know you wrote this ages ago, but I felt obligated to review now that I've finally made an account since I've reread this so many times. Normally, I'd be embarrassed to favorite a smut but this was so well written. You've portrayed Soul and Maka perfectly. I don't think there's a Soul Eater fic that can beat this, even among your other works. You are forever my inspiration.
Diarmuid chapter 31 . 7/8/2014
This fic is simply wonderful! I love how you capture their inner thoughts and emotions. Black blood and the insanity that comes with it seem so difficult to put into words, yet you do it flawlessly. I could not stop reading once started! Definitely a favorite story! !
as-in-now-nah chapter 31 . 6/30/2014
it's beautiful...
blue peach tree chapter 31 . 6/25/2014
Mind blown! I love Soul Eater and I LOVED your story it was so captivating I could not put it down, then I read it again! Seriously it was even better the second time around. You are an amazing artist painting pictures with your breath taking words. My only complaint and it's not a complaint at all- I love the whole cast so I would have loved to have seen even more interaction with the group and for the story to never have ended.
Belmonte the Dragon chapter 31 . 6/15/2014
Oh jeez... I cried tears of freaking JOY!

I know this is coming late, but as I'm new, it doesn't really matter that you finished two years ago.

Glorious writing, glorious grammar and spelling, glorious character usage overall, what else could I ask for? The whole story was interesting, from the ovarian cyst to the blood transfusion I was GLUED to my chair with actual gorilla glue! There's so many pro's that I can't list all of them without running out of brain space. In fact, it would be easier to list the one or two con's that were actually there (however small they were). Actually... there might only be one.

1. Maka is just a little bit out of character. Soul was perfect, absolutely perfect, but Maka felt just a smidgeon... off. Just some of the things she said didn't seem like they could come out of her mouth, but I could never list any specifics, as I can't place my finger on exactly why that would be the case. I guess its just preference. I give you this though: Maka is a really difficult character to right, so kudos for almost succeeding.

Other than that slight con, even the saucy bits on LiveJournal just felt... honest and real. I didn't feel like I was reading smut. I felt like I was reading real romance. Kinky romance, but romance nontheless.

My score is as follows:

9 Dragon Scales out of 10:

You, my (not actually) friend, are a DEMIGOD! Welcome to MOUNT OLYMPUS!

Thank you for the wonderful story! I hope to read even more from you in the future!
kaji13 chapter 30 . 6/13/2014
I reviewed the final chapter last time I read this fic, so I'll leave it on this one instead.

Ahhh this was just as good as I remember :) fabulous story! Glad I thought to read it again! Never stop writing, you're amazing.
kaji13 chapter 28 . 6/12/2014
Here we gooooooooo

Patti - BANG hahahah love it

Yet again you've just absolutely nailed Black*Star - I can picture this whole scene perfectly.
kaji13 chapter 27 . 6/11/2014
ahhhh jeez this fic is just as good as I remember...it just builds and builds so flawlessly! I hope it hits 1000 reviews soon because it deserves every single one of them - and I'm happy to contribute! I'm a fan.
kaji13 chapter 26 . 6/10/2014
This whole chapter just has this looming sense of something huge and catastrophic about to happen - it's like when you're watching a movie or show and everything on the surface looks fine and normal but something just feels WRONG.

That's this chapter.