Reviews for Amplify
anonymous chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
HAHAHA this is great! x) thank you so much for writing this. its awesome.
DBZcrew chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow, this is great.
Brb-EatingSouls chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
Omg that ending
I LOVE IT
brileigh chapter 31 . 6/18/2013
that. was. epic.
Susycam chapter 31 . 6/7/2013
Im gonna cry! Amazing job!
Etn789 chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
Umm, I would like to know what live journal is.
Masked Guide chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
Don't worry, I've got the same problem.
CascadeofRaindrops chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I feel like people think I'm weird by favoriting too many rated M fics. It's not my fault they all have good plots!
Anyways, interesting plot and the first chapter got me hooked already!
Sammie-random chapter 31 . 6/1/2013
Wow. Holy shit, just wow. Fantastic job :)
Amy chapter 31 . 5/31/2013
I don't understand this sTory.. The plot.. The beginning is just so confusing. Can anyone help me with a detailed summary? I'm just soo lost..
bananafrappe chapter 31 . 5/29/2013
This fic was absolutely gorgeous from start to finish. Took three days to make it through, but every single scroll down the page was worth it. I applaud you, and wish you well in future prospects. I truly loved this, and will remember it fondly for some time to come.
AKOSI AGATAR chapter 31 . 5/25/2013
After reading this this story in its entirety, all I have tosay is this: MARVELOUS! Simply marvelous! You're writing style is astounding! I've read a story presented this way! It is unbelievable how MARVELOUS this story is. Couldn't stop reading this. Anyway, I believe that your story has a special place in my this bleak heart of mine! *whew, collapses from overwhelming emotions*
PomBear007 chapter 31 . 5/24/2013
I've been reading your stories for a while now and I must say that I love them. You have a way of writing a story that gives me goosebumps, makes me laugh and makes me cry all at the same time - if that's possible :)
I absolutely loved the last two chapters of Amplify and particularly the ending! Gosh, think I need a tissue or three! :)
Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading the rest of " If Only Tonight We Could Sleep" :)
-Pom xx
Ulcaasi chapter 31 . 5/18/2013
DAAAAAAAAAAMNN. Ahh that took me way longer to finish than I thought it ever would. I mean the whole story btw. Now I have that nice sense of completion you get when finish a book XD AND SO. THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME READ. HOLY CRAP THIS STORY HAS BEEN AMAZING. Also it's my first soul eater fic. And I think now the bar for it has been set way too high. I almost pity any other soul eater fic I might read in the near future. Unless its written by you. Or is really good. Yeah. Thanks again. Love this story. Alot. Love you too. I guess. Not in that way though. I've already got someone. :P
88blacksheep chapter 31 . 5/17/2013
I have read this story three times in the past two weeks.

It's really helped to perk up my dreary mood recently. Really, thank you. It's fantastically written.

And you know what? Write something original and get it published and get paid for your beautiful work. Also write more SoulMake things, because they make me drool (for many reasons).
1,005 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »