Reviews for Amplify
Xylenia chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
Judging from your comment about the reverse cowgirl... It is very bad and something that I should be openly asking people about.
The bond between Maka and Soul as a weapon and meister ; u ; oh mai dem feels
Xylenia chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
I sympathise for Soul's eyes. Some things just cannot be unseen.
arjane chapter 31 . 9/8/2013
Finally finished! That was a glorious read and sucked me right in from the beginning til the end. I'm so so glad you got to finish one of my favorite Soma fics. I remember reading this years ago and never quite forgetting how awesome it was. So, great job!
julia chapter 31 . 8/23/2013
Way to make me tear up! This was so beautiful. I aspire to be a author one day, & you inspire me so much. ugh. I love you.
LucidRush chapter 31 . 8/14/2013
Fucking amazing. I read all of it in one go and am really impressed.
foxattack chapter 31 . 7/28/2013
Brah-fucking-oh. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS SO I CAN READ IT AND CRY ABOUT IT BEING SO FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC AND IT ENDING. Thank you T_T Best ending. Ever. Ohmijesus i love you.
AngelFromTheLost chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
whoooooooooo...wow...ohhhhhhhh...jeeeeeezzzzz...cr ap...whatever...damn emotions...uh...i don't know anymore...
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 31 . 7/26/2013
ok Ill I loved your stories with even though it was romance stuff witch made me feel like a sap and all it was REALLY good, you know how to make CHARECTERS. the one thing I actually hate is that we ONLY got to se the prespectives of Soul and Maka cuase you handled everyones character WELL. well I kind of feel bad for the demon ogre thingy but that worked out sorta. characterization marches on right?
really this was simply... a treat, you handled this WELL and I liked it a lot.
thank you for takeing the time to make this and continue it for a good long while and completing it.
really I HIPE you've done a lot more work.
good job.
EliTigre chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
...Excuse me, but how old are Maka, Soul &Co in your story ?
Flinxie chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
THAT WAS AMAZING! I'm really sad it's over
The Noble Flagg chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
Please tell me how to get to "profile"...
The Noble Flagg chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
How do you get to the live journal?
foxattack chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhs x3
foxattack chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
I love how you did that
foxattack chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
The entire scenario. Made me happy in the pants.
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »