Reviews for Amplify
AnimeFlower chapter 3 . 1/26
So cute! They care about each other soooo much!
AnimeFlower chapter 1 . 1/26
So cute!
facepalmschool chapter 20 . 1/13
OMG this chapter was AMAZING. The little "I love you" too was just so freaking adorable!
facepalmschool chapter 6 . 1/12
Wow this is the first story I have read on FF and I can easily say it is one of my most favorite so far. You make their relationship so light and playful at the same time you can just feel all of their deeper emotions. I love it so much so far thank you!
werebunny131 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
So, after having this in my favorites for quite a while, recommending it to some friends and re-reading it a LOT, its only after Soul Eater has 'officially' ended that I think I get why I love this fic so much. Its not just the perfect characterization of Soul, or the fantastic build up of the relationship or even the great story. Its that this story has the ending for the Black Blood that I wanted since the first episode of Soul Eater. It has the emotional impact and the consequences that we never really had in the show and barely had in the manga. Finally I feel like Soul Evans had an important role in Soul Eater. Finally I feel like the Black Blood has been DEALT WITH rather than just...accepted? This was the ending I wanted, and it's only after the 'real' ending has happened that I can appreciate just how much better I like this fic to what we got. So, thank you. This is my absolute favorite Soul Eater fic, and I'm not sure I'd love SE as much as I do without it. :)
Walis chapter 31 . 10/6/2015
Well that was absofuckinglutely fantastic.
CornflowerBlue chapter 7 . 9/29/2015
I'm glad you decided not to hack this chapter with your chainsaw because it's amazing. Just the right amount of tension. Lovely.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
Your Live Journal crap is bullshit. Put your story on FanFiction or Live Journal. I'm not dividing my time to read your shit in two different places.
Dacsh chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
The amount of sexual tension between them is stiffling and makes me want to pull my hair out. UGH.
Marley Reedus chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I just wanted to say this is the best thing I have ever read in my life. I am extremely grateful for your existence, imagination, and motivation - everything that made this fanfic come to be. I am also pretty depressed though because I've only gotten to chapter 24 and you deleted your livejournal.. please reactivate? ;-; BUT EITHER WAY I LOVE what I read and if you made this a book I would totally buy _
treyabarton chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I just want to say, I read several of your stories over the past few days including Amplify, and I feel like the way you write Maka and Soul is really authentic. As I read, I feel like this would be how they would eventually get together, and the issues they have with communication, etc are very realistic to their personalities and established relationship. I really enjoy reading the different scenarios you put them in and can't wait for more!
ZachvsHale chapter 31 . 7/11/2015
I finally finished this story and I love it with my hearts content! You are a great author, and are able to capture the characters very well. I specifically loved the Spirit vs. Soul dialogue. (Ps: sorry for my last Comment, I finally found your LJ page. ;))
ZachvsHale chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
OK SO IM CURRENTLY READING CHAPTER 17 WHERE IM SUPOSED THE READ THE REST ON YOUR LIVE JOURNAL BUT I CANT FIND THE LINK AND IM SO UPSET BECUASE ITS 1 am HERE AND IM ADDICTED TO YOUR WRITING ITS AMAZING IM SORRY THIS IS CAPS LOCK I JUST REALLY WOULD LIKE THAT LINK TO FINISH THE CHAPTER PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Rae Blaxter chapter 31 . 5/27/2015
To be honest, I adore this story. The ending— it was so beautiful, that now I'm sounding like a little school girl, but it was so them, both of them together. I found it comical when Stein was looking at Mama, like really looking, and Soul getting possessive and all, it really good. I love the way you write, the way you put in detail and word your paragraphs, it makes me jealous, but seriously I really adore this story.

~Rae
Guest chapter 31 . 4/16/2015
I don't know if that's the ending of the story but if it is it's A FANTASTIC ENDING! YOURE A GREAT AUTHOR! :D
1,060 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »