Reviews for Amplify
ocean melodies chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
And everything comes out so calmly. No "we're going to die so I might as well tell you". It's better this way, really shows her trust in him.
ocean melodies chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
One of my favorite scenes in all of fanfiction
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
One thing I love about your writing, it makes me laugh like a banshee. I mean "Captain bra-less and the hospital gown incident"! LOL )
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Lol, I always found this scene hilarious as well as sexy, though more hilarious the second time.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
I adore this scene, how maka proves that she needs him simply by standing uo
ocean melodies chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Maka, the inside of her head feels in character too. I especially like your inclusion of The Song. I wish you had given it a name.
ocean melodies chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
You describe soul as having his mind on overdrive and you did really good job of doing that and keep him outwordly in character. In fact, I've started to see this as his real character. Also, an angesty Soul, is SEXY.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This is my 3rd time reading this story, and I realized I haven't reviewed it enough the first two. I shall do my best this time. :)
Emily chapter 31 . 12/7/2014
Stunning.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/2/2014
This was an amazing and enjoyable read. Great execution and AWESOME original concepts. Very creative! I thoroughly relished this story. The characters feel right and I would imagine them that way in my mind ...Gosh, I just really loved it.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
this is great omg
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
this is wonderful
TheSoulReader chapter 31 . 10/17/2014
This was amazingly, hauntingly, soul crushingly beautiful. Absolutely stunning piece of work.

I legitimately wish it could be an OVA.

Wonderful characterization, beautiful descriptions. You even made me like Black*Star (and I CANNOT stand him).

Jesus Christ, there just are not enough words to state how much I loved this.
ravenskyys chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Ooo ok I get it now. Damn my auntie had the same thing. I think it's cute that Maka want soul to worry for her again
ravenskyys chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Ok Im a little confused. Did all this happen because she was on her period
1,013 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »