Reviews for Amplify
DJ Spartan chapter 7 . 4/12/2015
Eh, this chapter, Chapter 7 "Come to Me", wasn't THAT bad, not bad enough to really warrant fearing a tsunami of hate mail...but I can see how some people would want to do that at this, the beginning and ends were OK, the part in the middle...is open to suggestion.
But thats just my opinion. Time for me to move onto the next chapter.
demigoddesses chapter 31 . 4/11/2015
I really like the way this ended and the way it all played out. Absolutely fantastic fic.
demigoddesses chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
I'm really liking this story so far. I love all the little details, characterization, and slow burn. The pacing is absolutely excellent.
Jasmine Mikasa Scarlet chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
I enjoyed reading that last bit with the confusion on the robe. It got me a little too excited.
Missy Moore chapter 31 . 3/22/2015
I absolutely adore this story, I was crying at parts and others, laughing out loud, you have a talent and I'm glad you put this up and allowed me to discover it.
BSunkissed chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
What are the problems? The ones you talk about in your bio.
jessistentialism chapter 18 . 3/13/2015
I love this story so damn much, I can't even find the proper words of praise. I've been meaning to review this much more frequently as I read, but I've been reading this pretty much exclusively on mobile, and typing up a lengthy review on my cracked-up phone sucks.

But for you and this masterpiece, I will try!

I love the way the Soul Chain (/"bond") works throughout this story. It's beautiful and eloquent and MESSY, which perfectly mirror the feelingz of these little assholes. I love seeing their love sprout and blossom, and I'm so excited to see it continue to grow. Further, with every single chapter, you balance the tones of the situation(s) at hand with grace and hilarity. You've really got a way with words, and with portraying EVERY character perfectly, and with being able to paint a BEAUTIFUL story that brims with love and FUN.

I can't tell you how fun this has been to read. This is easily one of my top 10 favorite SOMA fics that I've ever read. YOU ARE DA BOMB.

This chapter in particular made me giggle like FOUR TIMES and smile like a huge idiot while commuting through New York. The men next to me on the train have been watching me with prying eyes for 25 minutes and I can't even blame them (or bring myself to scowl, or do anything except squeal in my mind) because Chapter 18 really made me ecstatic.

Fantasticccc job. I can't wait to keep reading! I am so in awe of your ability to produce such magical chapters.

Also, my name is Jess, and I have two tumblrs (jessistentialism: my personal/ multi fandom blog, and justlikemadness: my new SE fandom blog) and I love yoouuu and I'm gonna fangirl all over tumblr with praise once I finish this! :) Hope you're ready for (another) fanatical SE fandom friend. Hooraaay!
Los Grotos chapter 17 . 3/3/2015
Someone got the best gift possible. Good for him.
Los Grotos chapter 16 . 3/3/2015
Soul has been receiving lots of gifts lately. Maka's attention, and now a new bike? Oh joy.
Los Grotos chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
Aggressive Maka is intense. Cool and definitely exciting but intense.
Los Grotos chapter 14 . 3/3/2015
The reverse cowgirl must have thrown the poor boy for a loop. What a surprise.
Los Grotos chapter 13 . 3/3/2015
Oh my. Soul is certainly going over and out. He was so hold my gosh.
Los Grotos chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
Oh my. I don't think this chapter was particularly bad just that it's necessary to move the plot forward.
Los Grotos chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
The heart beat scene was really intimate and sweet and sad. I'm feeling sad for them both. Separation is hard.
Los Grotos chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
The bonding. My gosh. They're at each other's wits end.
1,059 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »