Reviews for Amplify
sahdah chapter 10 . 8/29/2016
Ooooooooooh! No wonder this thing has over a thousand reviews!
sahdah chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
Aaaaiiiiiiuueeeeeeekkkkkk! Black Star! Go on, ask him Soul! *happy happy*
sahdah chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
Interesting developments.
sahdah chapter 7 . 8/29/2016
Oh, oh boy. This rings of tired at his limit Soul, to resort to such a method to make her take her medicine. On the one hand I think any parent who has had to give a child "yucky" medicine can relate. Yet even those situations are wrought with, "yes I know it tastes disgusting, and yes I had to take medicine like it before, you have a minute to make up your mind about taking it, if not I will have to give it to you." On the other hand you get why Maka wants to do without. Still though Maka has always been the violent one. I can't imagine anyone would've taken kindly to Soul chopping Maka, everyone sees that as violent, but the reverse is not discussed. If he doesn't take it he's weak, but I read that more as Soul not setting a boundary.
sahdah chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
I'm confused. He bit her?
The cashew incident made me laugh so hard. Omg. Plus the way you write conversations is priceless, equal parts funny, and serious.
sahdah chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
Something that has always struck me since I started reading SE fan fiction (April 2016) is how often these two nerds run away from their emotional intimacy. Only to later learn that is what they want/ need. I blame society, Hollywood runs from intimacy kicking and screaming. I'm rambling, I'll stop. Wait! So, the one thing that I do like from writing in this fandom is that eventually all roads lead to them overcoming this, and how they are great when they figure it out. I'll keep reading.
sahdah chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Interesting start. Cyst bits, that does not sound fun.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/9/2016
This has have to be one of the most amazing fics i've read so far. Holy shit, kudos to you! It was wonderful from beginning to end :)
RangerSargey chapter 29 . 6/23/2016
I finally decided to read this after scrolling past every time. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Amazing
seaglasssoul chapter 29 . 6/15/2016
Hi, ska here; I'm making the rounds dusting my favs with affection and thought you should know that this was my gateway drug to SoMa hell and now I'm firmly lodged at the bottom of the dumpster because of you and your words. That led to writing silly things myself for the first time in over a decade which led to befriending folks on tumblr, so technically you're the reason I'm so deep in this fandom bYE
Pasama Jam chapter 29 . 6/12/2016
Damn. There's a reason your story has the most favorites out of all the Soul Eater fics. Seriously amazing job.
Luna Starbuster chapter 29 . 6/6/2016
This it the best I've seen yet. I loved it from start to finish. A very sweet story and I hope to see more of these with your name on it. d()b
luisa.aa.rodr chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
I WASN'T PREPARED FOR THAT FIRST SENTENCE lol
Mossi chapter 12 . 5/18/2016
SeraphOmega chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
You've spoiled me, Marsh. I can't stand many other authors of Soul Eater fanfictions entirely because of the way you portray the cast. Like, really, your AUs (even the incomplete ones!) feel more real than at least 80% of the stories that litter the fandom.

I've lost count of how many times I've reread Amplify, Communication Breakdown, IOTWCS (god's above and below, I'll never understand how zombies and Soul Eater can mesh so well, without it being a slice of life unending PoS). Your work is just too good.

I'm fully aware that you probably never read these reviews anymore. But on the slim chance you do, hey; credit where credit is due.
1,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »