Reviews for Amplify
sahdah chapter 18 . 8/30/2016
These two nerds. And Stein he can be so creepy. Reminded me of the remedial lessons episode where he casually runs his hand up her shirt, cringe. I mean this is the man who would cut Spirit in his sleep. Kudos for Soul attempting to do the right thing. This brings up a point in society though, I just read the article where some creepy chaperone dads got a girl thrown from her prom because she was dancing proactively. This is utter bs, as it should have been the dads that got the boot. It would be funny to read in some future story Soul going scythe arm on Stein for doing something like this.
sahdah chapter 17 . 8/30/2016
Can I just say that the chapter titles are pretty epic? I dunno why I haven't mentioned it before. I love how in his mind Soul is a self described 'fucking' gentleman. I will never tire of that one. If I made a review of all my favorite lines, I'd end up repeating the story, lol. Nicely done.
sahdah chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
Spirit ahhh why do I love you and your ridiculous ways?! I also heart the way Maka is and isn't like her father, and the fact that she loves him! And as sad as I was at the demise of matilda, I can't help but cheer that Shinigami-sama and Stein got him a new bike! Yay!
sahdah chapter 14 . 8/29/2016
Supermassive black hole, indeed! I died when he woke up mid air
sahdah chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
This was really well done. I haven't read other fic that has them fighting and in the black room. Really, nicely done. (I can't sleep!) I feel for poor Soul, ling extended periods of time without sleep while having to do work, it's the worst.
sahdah chapter 10 . 8/29/2016
Ooooooooooh! No wonder this thing has over a thousand reviews!
sahdah chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
Aaaaiiiiiiuueeeeeeekkkkkk! Black Star! Go on, ask him Soul! *happy happy*
sahdah chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
Interesting developments.
sahdah chapter 7 . 8/29/2016
Oh, oh boy. This rings of tired at his limit Soul, to resort to such a method to make her take her medicine. On the one hand I think any parent who has had to give a child "yucky" medicine can relate. Yet even those situations are wrought with, "yes I know it tastes disgusting, and yes I had to take medicine like it before, you have a minute to make up your mind about taking it, if not I will have to give it to you." On the other hand you get why Maka wants to do without. Still though Maka has always been the violent one. I can't imagine anyone would've taken kindly to Soul chopping Maka, everyone sees that as violent, but the reverse is not discussed. If he doesn't take it he's weak, but I read that more as Soul not setting a boundary.
sahdah chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
I'm confused. He bit her?
The cashew incident made me laugh so hard. Omg. Plus the way you write conversations is priceless, equal parts funny, and serious.
sahdah chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
Something that has always struck me since I started reading SE fan fiction (April 2016) is how often these two nerds run away from their emotional intimacy. Only to later learn that is what they want/ need. I blame society, Hollywood runs from intimacy kicking and screaming. I'm rambling, I'll stop. Wait! So, the one thing that I do like from writing in this fandom is that eventually all roads lead to them overcoming this, and how they are great when they figure it out. I'll keep reading.
sahdah chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Interesting start. Cyst bits, that does not sound fun.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/9/2016
This has have to be one of the most amazing fics i've read so far. Holy shit, kudos to you! It was wonderful from beginning to end :)
RangerSargey chapter 29 . 6/23/2016
I finally decided to read this after scrolling past every time. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Amazing
seaglasssoul chapter 29 . 6/15/2016
Hi, ska here; I'm making the rounds dusting my favs with affection and thought you should know that this was my gateway drug to SoMa hell and now I'm firmly lodged at the bottom of the dumpster because of you and your words. That led to writing silly things myself for the first time in over a decade which led to befriending folks on tumblr, so technically you're the reason I'm so deep in this fandom bYE
1,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »