Reviews for Amplify
Guest chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
THIS HAS LOST ME 5 FREAKIN HOURS OF SLEEP AND I HAVE ENJOYED EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF IT. HOLY FUCK THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING THINGS I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF READING. You have a way with words. I didn't want it to end.
ocean melodies chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
I don't want a zombie weapon
Than I guess I'll just have to live

...why is that so romantic?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
I don't get the name of this chapter. But damn, rico suave is funny ang HOT
ocean melodies chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
And everything comes out so calmly. No "we're going to die so I might as well tell you". It's better this way, really shows her trust in him.
ocean melodies chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
One of my favorite scenes in all of fanfiction
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
One thing I love about your writing, it makes me laugh like a banshee. I mean "Captain bra-less and the hospital gown incident"! LOL )
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
Lol, I always found this scene hilarious as well as sexy, though more hilarious the second time.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
I adore this scene, how maka proves that she needs him simply by standing uo
ocean melodies chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Maka, the inside of her head feels in character too. I especially like your inclusion of The Song. I wish you had given it a name.
ocean melodies chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
You describe soul as having his mind on overdrive and you did really good job of doing that and keep him outwordly in character. In fact, I've started to see this as his real character. Also, an angesty Soul, is SEXY.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This is my 3rd time reading this story, and I realized I haven't reviewed it enough the first two. I shall do my best this time. :)
Emily chapter 31 . 12/7/2014
Stunning.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/2/2014
This was an amazing and enjoyable read. Great execution and AWESOME original concepts. Very creative! I thoroughly relished this story. The characters feel right and I would imagine them that way in my mind ...Gosh, I just really loved it.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2014