Reviews for Amplify
Pasama Jam chapter 29 . 6/12/2016
Damn. There's a reason your story has the most favorites out of all the Soul Eater fics. Seriously amazing job.
Luna Starbuster chapter 29 . 6/6/2016
This it the best I've seen yet. I loved it from start to finish. A very sweet story and I hope to see more of these with your name on it. d()b
luisa.aa.rodr chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
I WASN'T PREPARED FOR THAT FIRST SENTENCE lol
Mossi chapter 12 . 5/18/2016
SeraphOmega chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
You've spoiled me, Marsh. I can't stand many other authors of Soul Eater fanfictions entirely because of the way you portray the cast. Like, really, your AUs (even the incomplete ones!) feel more real than at least 80% of the stories that litter the fandom.

I've lost count of how many times I've reread Amplify, Communication Breakdown, IOTWCS (god's above and below, I'll never understand how zombies and Soul Eater can mesh so well, without it being a slice of life unending PoS). Your work is just too good.

I'm fully aware that you probably never read these reviews anymore. But on the slim chance you do, hey; credit where credit is due.
WeirdChick13 chapter 11 . 3/9/2016
I am seriously gonna cry! Why does he have to leave!?
WeirdChick13 chapter 7 . 3/9/2016
Favorite chapter so far!
SirMax88 chapter 29 . 3/3/2016
Holy shit this is a masterpiece
RyuuTsunei-Chibi chapter 29 . 2/23/2016
I strongly feel that this fic is officially, and forever, my favorite. I haven't been this emotionally attached to a story since the final Harry Potter novel was released.
Thank you for such an enjoyable read! This was absolutely wonderful!
Diana Raven chapter 29 . 2/13/2016
GAHHH! THIS IS ACTUALLY GOOD. Like the last three chapters blew. my. mind! I love how you depicted Soul loosing himself in the third to last chap or whatever! OMG it was so good! You write an AMAZING Black Room!
AnimeFlower chapter 11 . 1/27/2016
Stupid stein...why couldn't be just had detention instead of leaving Maka for like 4 days...Great story so far!
AnimeFlower chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
They are the cutest couple ever! Poor Maka she must really be in pain
AnimeFlower chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
So cute! They care about each other soooo much!
AnimeFlower chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
So cute!
facepalmschool chapter 20 . 1/13/2016
OMG this chapter was AMAZING. The little "I love you" too was just so freaking adorable!
1,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »