Reviews for Amplify
Los Grotos chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
The bonding. My gosh. They're at each other's wits end.
Los Grotos chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
I swear black star is a mess. He's such a gossip queen.
Los Grotos chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
Maka kind of reminded me of a cat here. She was searching for Sun beams :3
Los Grotos chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
My god. The cuteness of this is too much.
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Ohmigod. Soul has been tried. I hope Maka stops putting that much pressure on her stitches.
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
Silly Blair. Soul has quite a conundrum.
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
Oh my. Soul is certainly frustrated. Poor him and Maka.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
Ohmigod soul is so little boy worried and Maka is so cool and collected. I adore it.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Ohmigod how cute. I adore how cute soul and Maka are; they're so into each other, it's just precious.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Oh my. Did Maka have ovarian cysts ? Is that why she was in pain and in the hospital?
Unca Bob chapter 31 . 2/20/2015
I really, really enjoyed this. Sure the opening chapters where a right stab in the feels but I am a big softy. And this is exactly how I'd expect a relationship between these two to develope. I also loved the way the insanity was handled in the later chapters. There are some things that you can do with a written format that you can't with a visual one and this is an example of just how good those words can be.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/23/2015
Holy shit man I just spent an entire week of my life obsessing over this fic and really, you are a literary genius
Guest chapter 31 . 1/8/2015
AHH I just finished this fic and I can honestly say it was my favorite soul eater/ SoMa story I've ever read. I may have cried a few times. Beautiful language and a gripping plot. Amazing amazing amazing job
MorbidlyCurious chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This is one of the first SoMa fanfics I ever read, and I loved it. Thanks for being awesome, man.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/22/2014
THIS HAS LOST ME 5 FREAKIN HOURS OF SLEEP AND I HAVE ENJOYED EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF IT. HOLY FUCK THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING THINGS I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF READING. You have a way with words. I didn't want it to end.
1,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »