Reviews for Amplify
unbadger chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
Hahaha, oh wow, finally getting some action just maybe? Loving the long chapters though I imagine they must be a bit soul-sucking to write [no pun intended] lol. Also loving the conflicts and awkwardness x10. Totally endearing. Keep up the good work~

One word: MOAR 3
HitsugayaRangikuFTW chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
AMAZING. I laughed so hard at the end bit XD can't wait to read more of my new favorite story w
M. Fragrance of Winter chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
I liked this chapter! It's longer than the others :D
Soul it's very patient too -U
Yay! n-n This story is so sweet :D
Emerald Twin Blade chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
LoL! -gives many baskets of sweets.- x3
Long chapter! Much awesomeness!
... they're practically married. xD -probably gonna wind up saying that in ever review hence forth.-

That's Soul for ya~ LoL!
HAHAHA, Maka's a closet perv. x3 XD
-waits for next chapter.- w
Cerridwen-Maiden chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
loved it. heehee. i love maka being a closet pervert.
the TumTum tree chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
Nice chapter. They're both adorable _ though its about bloody time Soul!
Vagisaurus chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
Love, love, love, love, LOVE!
Primi-tan chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
I swear, those two are nothing but dense idiots...-_-;;

So, they finally realize what they want, but all that's holding them back are their own doubts, harsh. But nonetheless, makes for a great conflict.

Why do I get the feeling that, one way or another, Maka's daddy will find out about this? Oh well, he's got to accpet the fact that his little girl isn't so little anymore, though her chest still is.

And Shinigami-sama in a Jolly Rancher nightcap? Priceless.

Please continue! I look forward to the next update!

*Salutes*
CamelliaxBloom chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
Every time you write a new chapter I think it's my favorite. But they keep getting better and better so I'll stop saying 'this is my favorite chapter' and appreciate all of them for their brilliance. I liked this especially though. The maid service is always a huge crack-up (;
KamiNoMa chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
Excuse me for saying this but I wish it were longer! This was awesome, as usual. I like the fact that the tub was lion-footed. So funny. And so I guess Maka and Soul recognize their feelings now? From last chapter even? I don't even know. I'm too absorbed. Thank you for your pains in this awesome work. Kudos
Kaykat chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
Ahh, you are right there! Go MAKA GO! Hehehe! Can't wait till Spirit gets word of what MIGHT happen!
O_x
SoulForAnime chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
What kind of book did Soul get Maka? Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
xXreikanzakiXx chapter 14 . 4/27/2010
haha! liked your story! keep it up! your very good!
Inupez chapter 14 . 4/25/2010
WoW! I love this story! Good job! This is my all time favorite Soul/Maka story!
snoWING chapter 14 . 4/24/2010
This has to be by far one of the best Soul Eater fanfics I've ever read. It is positively engrossing. Your ability show what is going on in the minds of these characters is exquisite, and you're also an excellent storyteller. I absolutely can't wait to see where all this goes. Give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done. :)

(Also, I really want to see these two screw as well. Teehee.)
1,032 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »