Reviews for Until We Bleed
SAM-seddie-FREDDIE chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Honestly, it had too details are impossible. It's fine of course, that's the thing in Fanfiction and I like it, but it could be even better if the details (like the reasons freddie said that, maybe a fight that went too far, or something like that)would be more... convincing.

but forget about it, it was perfect, and sad, and it made me cry.

but I'm not an example, if I would get money for everytime I cried from fics, I would probably get rich already.

It's was great, I loved it.
ForONCE chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Oh my god...
AllAboutThis chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
first stoy ever to make me cry :'(
xwildechild chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Wow. I wonder what the people at the cemetery thought when they saw him dead on her grave. Hell, I bet they have to deal with tons of stuff like that.

Depressing story. But it was good )

I want to stab Carly though.
frontman19 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Very sad story, but I am in the camp with not liking stories where Carly's evil, because it's so out of her character to act so vicious. But I thought it was not bad, over-dramatic, but not bad. Then again I do like tragic stories.
PsychoticAppleSauce chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
*smirk* Hey, I got an idea. You. Me. Contest. Let's see who can write the most depressing one-shot. Sounds like fun right? Reply back if your in.
pennywhistles chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
I hate these kinds of stories.

The ones where Carly grows tired of Sam, because I just think that would never happen.

HOWEVER...

I actually find myself liking this. The fact that Freddie really felt bad about what he did, you know? I liked it.

I consider this a job well done. Good work. :D

Sami.
tiredandhungry chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh my god. I'm such a dork; that made me cry. ):

It was kind of unrealistic because Carly and Freddie would never do that, but still felt realisitic...

If you know what I mean.

Imagine what would go through Freddie's mind after he found out what he'd done to her.

Gah! I can't believe I cried! Me? Really?

I hate you. I'm never reading anything you write ever again.

(P.S Write more now!)
Someone Please Help Delete chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
You made me cry lol, please make it longer, then when Sam dies or is in critical condition, Freddie and Carly might realise how stupid they were.
bougeotte chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That was amazing. Really freaking scary, but so good. Er... you posted it as "Western"... Anyway, that was FANTASTIC.
mahagonee chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
make it longer
TheBlueJellyfish chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
dont end it here! seddie! make wt happened just some illusion, done end it!
mawzmaw chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That was powerful. It was amazing and so sad. I really, really think you should write more. I felt so bad for Sam. :(

~mawzmaw