Reviews for Vulnerable
unknown chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
flinx! jinx is sick and there alredy gf/bf
unknown chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
thats sorta creepy. never heard that one. and isnt speedy sposed to be with Chesh?
unknown chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
im dying. jerikole 4eva
unknown chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
you are killing this story with aquarae and robrae. what pairing is worse than robrae?! it ruins everything
unknown chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
what. the. heck. was. that. ive never heard of that couple.
unknown chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
you have killed yourself. jerikole rules!
unknown chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
please make star, not robin sick, robin will be very concerned
unknown chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
you redeemed yourself again! yeah you!
unknown chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
bleh! stop writing any other rae couple other then BBRAE
unknown chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
this is a definate redemption from the last chapter
unknown chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
this chapter disgusted me! how can you stand robrae! its the worst couple ot there!
Tari Silmarwen chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Just read through the whole fic. I think you're doing pretty good. The scenarios are all very sweet (and in Fang/Kitten/Speedy's case hilarious) and you can definitely get a sense for how they all care about each other. Nice job!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Aw! I don't think it was really OOC. If anything...Robin must've been feeling pretty bad if he allowed Cyborg to pick him up. Good job! I went, "Awwwww" at the end...a sure sign of success!
Kiba Sniper chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
I always figured that Kitten would get her's someday with all of her screaming, even though Kitten is one of my favorite characters.
guardyanangel chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
Interestante! I don't think I've read a KittenSpeedy before. It's a bit short, and could have been developed a little better, but it's still pretty well written. :) But what on Earth is Speedy doing in Jump? Heheh...

Nicely written. Can't wait to see what you come up with next! If you get the time, perhaps you could write a Hotgent (Hot Spot/Argent)? Tari Silmarwen's got me hooked on it with her writing lately. :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »