Reviews for Vulnerable
Tari Silmarwen chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Just read through the whole fic. I think you're doing pretty good. The scenarios are all very sweet (and in Fang/Kitten/Speedy's case hilarious) and you can definitely get a sense for how they all care about each other. Nice job!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Aw! I don't think it was really OOC. If anything...Robin must've been feeling pretty bad if he allowed Cyborg to pick him up. Good job! I went, "Awwwww" at the end...a sure sign of success!
Kiba Sniper chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
I always figured that Kitten would get her's someday with all of her screaming, even though Kitten is one of my favorite characters.
guardyanangel chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
Interestante! I don't think I've read a KittenSpeedy before. It's a bit short, and could have been developed a little better, but it's still pretty well written. :) But what on Earth is Speedy doing in Jump? Heheh...

Nicely written. Can't wait to see what you come up with next! If you get the time, perhaps you could write a Hotgent (Hot Spot/Argent)? Tari Silmarwen's got me hooked on it with her writing lately. :)
The Fluff Machine chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
I love it. Amazing. Pure genius. I'm talking about making Robin sick. LOL! Guess we're screwed up. XD
noradiana chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
Very unexpected coupling but very enjoyable nonteless. tell 'EpicPenName' he/she's a genius because surprisingly this is one of the most enjoyable chpters I've read so far
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
Holy macaroni! (I know, pathetic)

He he...this was...interesting? Uh...whoever suggested this has great imagination. Really great imagination...

I loved it! Haha so funny! I just want to point out that you said Kitten failed math at first and then english...or was that on purpose?

Keep Writing!
legomenta chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
MORE JERIKOLE!
titanfan45 chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
Speedy you dog! I never would have thought of writing a story where Speedy and Kitten were in it together. Nice job.
Paineverlasting chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
Sorry I didn't reply sooner!

You should pace yourself a little though- You don't want to burn out. That would suck for the rest of us. lol.

I liked how you wrote lightning here. I looked up Kole from the last time and pretty much remembered everything I watched about her, and of course I loved Lightning, so... :)

Anyway, I love how you wrote him. I also liked learning some of the back story for the pair- they didn't mention it in the show, but I saw it when I looked it up and it made since of their armor. I am glad that you made him aware that his brother is looking out for him- but I really liked the end. That is such a sibling thing! Who doesn't love teasing their brothers(or sisters, but I hate it when that happens)?

Are you going to write another for this pair? Maybe with Lightning coming with flowers? :) I'm all for corny.

Can't wait to read more! UPDATE SOON!
guardyanangel chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
My first LightningKole. I'm more partial to JeriKole, but this is cute. :) I may invest a little time into playing with this couple, too. You've written it well. :)

I like how you've weaved in the origin story of Lightning and Thunder in this.

Perhaps a SpeedyRae fic next? ;)

Well written!

Guardy
EpicPenName chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Awright, Ace, listen up. You listening? Good. Knock it off with this insecure, underconfident stuff. These little snipets are great. Better than me... of course, every ones better than me. I lost a girlfriend to a table lamp once, but that's not the point.

Anyway, heres a suggestion. Although I'm not big on the whole "shipping" thing, I like to explore the unexplored. But since I'm too lazy to do that, and since your volunteering, I'll lay the burden on your shoulder. Anyway, here it is:

FangxKitten. Eh? Eh? And for added flavour, throw Speedy in as a distraction for Kitten.

And you thought you were messed up. ;D
Kiba Sniper chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
*squeals* I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much!
titanfan45 chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
That's the first Lightning/Kole story I've ever seen. All of the characters were in character. I liked it a lot.
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
I'm more of a JeriKole but who cares?

Me too, I'm more of Titans West. Most people would be as those are the main characters! Though, some people may like the honary titans more, though there is few of that. Anyway...

Cute...not too much to make a JeriKole fan kill you but not too little to make it boring! Great job!

Keep Writing!

P.S. For an idea, you could perhaps do one about Robin dying of Cancer and how the Titans cope with it? Or would that be too long and angsty? Sorry, it's all I can think of at the moment!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »