Reviews for God Only Knows
k.d chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
We all miss her, I never got to meet Psyochick. But she lives on in her stories. I still read her stories, so she is still with us. She will always be with you looking over your shoulder whispering in your ear when you write. So keep writing, and remember her advice.
zila12000 chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Great story!
andyg2525 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
I may not have known psychochick22 like you but I do miss her stories, her stories always made feel happy when I was sad
brankel1 chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
I totally love it. And she will be missed.(Psycochick32) I read some of her stories.
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
OMG, this story is amazing! Sorry to hear about your friend. I understand how it would be hard to write after losing someone.

I love the plot and everything that you have put into this. Please update soon!
sabina21 chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
good chapter update soon
ZoeJeren chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
I don't even know where to begin...

Kim's journey so far has left me in tears... Hope it gets better for her, love the way she has her different friendship with the boys in her life defined.

I can't help but to be angry at Zordon, aww, you're killing me with that, I almost can feel Kim's pain.

Its getting so much more intriguing and I already want to know how every twist unfolds, and why out of all things did Hayden have to go after the people the rangers love?

Aww! I already am dying to know!

Anyways, great story, officially one of my favorites! Keep up the good work as always and am looking forward to chapter six!
Pogo KW chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Wow. This is an Amazing story! I really hope you continue it because I am really interested to see where it is going!
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
wonderful story... cant wait 2 see what happens...
BellaCordelia chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
I like how you have taken a step out of the PR time-line with this story. I wish you had more time to update it more frequently, but that's how life goes sometimes. Yay for an ipdate, even if it did take me a month to find the time to read! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
psycochick32 chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Okay, first of all? Let me just tell you that I'm feeling all sorts of melty and "awwww" and squee and I haven't even gotten to the chapter yet!

*tackle glomps* thank yoooooou :D This fic is made of absolute, pure awesomeness, and it is always a pleasure to read (and re-read. and re-read more. and a little more).

I love the acknowledgment of the Ninja powers being a touchy subject - it's so often overlooked that she could have DIED because of them! Them doing the re-affirmation of the Ninja chant, with Jason joining in and stuff? So. Awesome.

Yay! She's learning to be powerful! HAH TAKE THAT HAYDEN. SHE IS GONNA BLOW YOU AWAY.

*squee* The relationships you demonstrate between Kim and Adam and Kim and Jason are so well-done. The easy-going acceptance and balance between shielding, helping, and pushing when necessary is tough to get into text, and you're doing a great job.

I giggled soooo much at the falcon following them. Stalker-bird!

Oooohhh and a mysterious room and glowy light? With Zordon coming for a chat with Rain? I am intrigued...

And Jason's DREAM! There's so much to think about here - a bit of introspection on his part, a look at what Hayden can/will do to get to Kim... and with Tanya possibly pregnant? *flails*

There's so much happening in this chapter!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
nice
hewhoreaps chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Been reading this story but felt it was time to leave a review mainly because of a few minor issues.

This line is a little confusing mainly the and a family dinner part

After a hard day of training with Kim, Adam and Tommy and a family dinner at Kat's parents' house that night,

A few other places you used he instead of her or she which would fit given the context around the word
LadyTrish chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
ok, this is absolutely bloody brilliant...I have searched for so long for a cool Power Rangers fic and voila, here it is...I love the way the characters interact with one another, that you stayed true with the characters and at the same time added complexity. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. All the best...Trish