Reviews for I Love My Family 2010
Razeus1 chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
I really love your story-telling! I've read most of your other stories and wish you were still writing... however, I see you've not written on fanfic for some time. Ahh well, life marches on so I'll check out some of your favorites.
wild-for-all-eternity chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
:D :P :) ;) ;P ;D
reelromanTIC chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
Yeah, you're awesome...just the right blend of touching, sexy,funny and awesome. I kinda want to stand in a corner and watch you from a distance because I'm intimidated by your awesometasticness. I feel the need to affirm my life after this story. Maybe I'll just awkwardly grope myself thinking of all the Edward pervtasticness..
blackagurl chapter 8 . 3/11/2010
we all have our wicked sides i loved it
TheBestDamnThing96 chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
Haha, might there be a sequel? I pray so, 'cause honestly... horny Edward "Catching a feel." is fucking funny, I love Mrs. Murphy, she was really sweet. Haha still laughing at the whole Jasper doing the double middler finger dance. Haha funy shit man :)
Walker77 chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
that was a good fun short story i relaly enjoyed it
dani7603 chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
i def loved this story it was so good :)

and just crazy
stephanie97 chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
more please!
Walker77 chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
oh i hope after all they did, she doesnt pass away that would be really sad
Recoloured chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
'It's okay, boo, it's okay."

;D Keep up the good work!
blackagurl chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
gettn down to da bid-ness i c lol i lov it
Walker77 chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
that was really sad, i kinda remeber reading this a while ago, i am really enjoying it.
dani7603 chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
aww i lvoe this story its so good

and the lil things they do aww

keep up the great work
karmis chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Hey BSL,

I'm reading you're other story, Kiss Me Kill You, and I think that it's really cool. I think this storys awesome aswell. I think it's dead funny how Edward is really horny and Jasper tells a story about himself! Hope you write more and get lots of reviews!
Recoloured chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
N'aw, that was beautiful! :')

'Long, lean, very blond and beautiful Jasper Whitlock Cullen'; I just love that line. All 4 chapters were really good, I can't wait for the next one. I hope Edward can control his urge, tut tut. ;D