Reviews for Queen, Black
FirestarterFLCL chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Hope you keep writing this. It's a great start.
phoenixfire44 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
This is so funny, but I was so ticked when Remy started using his Charm on Rogue. I really wanted her to throw it off and punch him in the face. Anyway, I hope they work out the details soon and start their farce (at least until they fall in love). Update soon!
October25 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
well written i do hope you plan to continue it!
Reny21 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
this is good are u writting more? :)
Kami chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
So wheres the next chapter! I love this story and would be estatic if you continued.
Sharky237 chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Feedback...hmmm...well, to start off I think that you are doing great with the accents. Most people write Rogue and Remy having the same accent, when they are very different. I really enjoyed this story (well, the chapters that you have posted at least). Does this follow XO: Wolverine cannon? From what I gather, Remy doesn't have his demon eyes. Along the same line, what are the ages? I thought you did a very good job with Remy's character. So does Rogue still have her psyches even though she is cured?

Sorry for that jumbled mess of a review. I really like this story and I hope that you decide to continue it.

Cheers

~~sharky
angel897 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
intresting story please updare it on it soon kay
angelwingz21 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
As Marie would say, "Oh my Gawd!" This is an awesome fic and I really just can't wait for you to update! I'm just bursting full of questions of what's going to happen next! And are you gonna follow the movie's idea of the mutant powers returning after a couple months?

Goodness! Please don't give up on this baby!
Wednesday1990 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
hmmm, very nice. I can't wait to see where you're going to be taking this . Update soon, si'l te plait?
TENaSeein chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Hi. I just finished re-reading this fic again, and it occured to me that it might be a good time to beg for the next chapter. So here it goes...please. Pretty please, can we have the next chapter. We'll be good we promise. ;D No really...

Seriously, please update soon. I'm so curious about your plans for this fic. Like the whole bogus cure thing. And of course how the Thieves and Assassins will react to Rogue thing. And it rather goes without saying that I'm deeply, deeply curious about the whole marriage to a perfect stranger thing.

Please. Please. Please update soon. See, I begged nicely. :D
nephreia chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
omg pleaaase update. your story is amazing - but i've reread it at least five times already! PLEASE!

Westhaven18 chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Loved it. This is going to be an awesome story. Please don't let it die!
ShaShocking chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
I really like the idea of this.. As far as being out a character for Remy, I disagree. I think he would find anyway to get out of marrying Bella and he found it. Oh boy, did he find it in the form of a sharp tongued Rogue! I think the accents are fine, as long as you make sure to keep the words recognizable. I'm really looking forward to the rules of this little arangement they have going on. There's possibility for lots of Remy-Rogue banter, which is always fun. And the hijinks they'll get into once this starts, should be great. Thanks!
SassC HiJinx chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Well, this IS an interesting premise. Looking forward to more...this Remy-and-Rogue-got-married story's got some sass to it :)
Le26199 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Haha this has been really good so far. I'm keen to see what happens next, and what Remy has planned...