Reviews for High Hopes in Velvet Ropes
ShiniNamizuki chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
OMG I loved this! You got sooo into the characters personalities *-*
Keep writing, please! I love Dante x Bayonetta though, i think theyre just fit XP
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
dante wins! flawless victory! good work. dante is a much better fighter than bayonetta. a following chapter could show them working together.
MadDoggyClown chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I can say for sure that this was the best Dante x Bayonetta fanfiction I've read so far!

It's a shame it's already completed, could there be a possibility of you to write more? I've certainly never seen anyone with your skills I tell you that.

You had me addicted there for a moment, the atmosphere, the fighting and flirting sequences, let alone their personalities; you've got everything right and it's all so accurate.

Which leads me on to my next question, why in the World have you not continued this story? I was even surprised by the few reviews, but I'm sure that if you did continue, this story would become much popular!

I hope you'll consider it, personally I'm thinking of reading it again and again. I can tell you it's your fault that I suddenly felt an urge for some Dante x Bayonetta pairring all of a sudden.

Don't let the story end here, if it's ideas you're lacking, I will for sure provide you with enough. As long as you'll keep on granting me chapters of this lovely piece of work, I'll be one happy Dante/Bayo-fan :)
ShyButterflyKiss chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
*claps* great job here! this was interesting and funny the way they kept hitting on ach other!
riinala19 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
i love this story and i'm really looking foreward to the next chapter D
SnowyWolborg chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Pretty nice. But I just wanted to point out that Dante is not immortal. He is however, very hard to kill. Things like gunshots and stab wounds are pretty much worthless with him, seeing as he's been shot in the face and stabbed with demonic swords through the torso and got right back up.

Anyhow, this is a very interesting story overall, can't wait for more.
RaxeRox chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Wow! The story is very good! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter, so please update soon! I beg you!

See you later! ;)!
Nice story!
KittyWillCutYou chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
ooh update! :D
Zanji of clan okami chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Nice up the rating make it longer and you deffently got a story the will reel them it love the fight scean remindes me of a picture I've see with both of the haveing each other at gun point there is a youtube vid you should wacth its dante bayonetta bad romance wacth it
Wonder Panda Tan-Tan chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
BEST. FIGHT. EVER! I want to see more soon!