Reviews for Shifts in Destiny
erica.phoenix16 chapter 15 . 9/4
Thanks for updating.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 3 . 8/16
Please update this story.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 2 . 5/3
Please update soon.
Lucyole chapter 14 . 1/9
very good chapter here now we know the truth about salazar that he isnt really evil and all what is
written about him is just rubbish yay. good that Serena is again at good terms with harry but i think
she should tell Draco what it was about i mean he knows about raye and it wouldnt be long that he will maybe find out who the others are. cool thing was the teleporting of Serena and where she went
it was interesting i hope that pierre will come soon back to mina would be really great.
*lots of cookies* please write more soon.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 1/9
Please update soon.
mae-E chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
a very cool chapter, So did serena make up with harry out of worry for him? or for fear of reprisal of what draco would do if he out her secret?

I like how the discussion with the portrait of his founding father was a real eye-opener draco.

that was cool that raye is a paraselmouth! that might come in handy.

is it that serena is still the princess that she able to draw on the others powers?

was raye asking all those questions cause she was jelous? or does she have serena's well being in mind?

I like that raye can sort of mentally apperate. almost like astral projection. is that the effect of apperation on her pysic powers?
erica.phoenix16 chapter 14 . 9/14/2014
Thanks for updating. :)
Wife of the Great Fool chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
I cant wait for more! I wonder if Serena will return as Sailor Moon? Maybe...who knows..

Poor Draco being stressed..
mae-E chapter 13 . 3/21/2014
this was quite an intereting chapter! at first i thought you were going to have serena splintch her self, but what you came up with is much cooler. well it was always said the sliver crystal followed the desire of its whelder, and with the potion she took that had a bit of the crystal in her blood i guess it still does it's princess's bidding, even if it has to steal from her court to so. Maybe she hasn't lost all her scot power maybe there is still something left in her that trying to surface.

I liked how it all went. i thought it was odd they turn a sacred place like the temple and turn it into a theater...

the power she gave up didnt get rid of the bond she has with darien if he stood up that one time. maybe they can be friends if not what they once were going to be.

what will the others make of this? will setsuna know what happened and why?

loved ron's line about stopping for snacks! that really cracked me up.

keep up the good work.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
Ooh! Relationship Drama.
mae-E chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
this was a good chapter i liked the addtions you put in. I loved that you used the lines i suggested! it all works well.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Thanks for updating.
mae-E chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
an interesting chapter. so i didnt get back to you before hand.

I liked the idea od serena creating her own cards. and I thought the dueling was cool. leave it to grampa hino to try to play matchmaker. So the thing with the wind did draco do that?

I like how lita is good in potions class even if she doesnt follow the rules. i think its a lot like cooking and she enjoys that.

Nice try with the choclates.
Princess Moonie of the Moon chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
Ahahaha! Great chapter! Loved it. Please up date soon with another one :)
erica.phoenix16 chapter 11 . 7/2/2013