Reviews for Operation: Red Crescent
Flowersforzoe chapter 14 . 9/6
This was so good! It was well written and researched, and I loved how you wrote Alex and Yassen’s characters. Also, Agent Shalom is so badass. I love her!
Benjamin Netanya chapter 13 . 4/2/2016
I'm fully fucking torked right now. My Israeli cock is so stiff!
dorfchaosgenie chapter 14 . 12/4/2015
Fantastic! Awesome! Thank god you have the sequel up :D
dblanc chapter 14 . 4/14/2015
This is fantastic! I just read through this entire story all in one breathless go, and I definitely foresee reading the sequels instead of studying for exams or working on my own story like I'm supposed to be doing.
Well researched, great action, great characterization both canon (Alex, snarky and brilliant and weary! Yassen, cold and practical and annoyed by his own attachment to Alex! Blunt!) and OCs (Yedit is 3, and so is Dani). There are a few typos I found, but that's all minor, and the quality of your prose more than makes up for it.
The.Evil.Overlady chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Bloody hell. That was an emotional rollercoaster. I loved it! :)
MasteroftheTides chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I've read all of these up until chapter nine or Operation: Scorched Earth and I still can't get over how perfectly names this first chapter is.
Soda chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
I really can't believe that this story has only 90 reviews. NINETY! It deserves over 1000!
It is simply awesome! Operation: Bury Your Dead, here I come!
xxQueen-Isa chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Do you watch NCIS? I'm sorry, that was random but...I feel like you do. Good story, though.
Mitsukuri Tsukiyama chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Poor alex, Fates chewtoy indeed. I do hope some more interaction between him and his mossad "girlfriend"
Yeah2012 chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Brilliant :D
guepard54 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Hi!

Your alex rider serie is fantastic! I love it

guepard54
To die upon a kiss chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
"Musanna"? I thought his cover was that his vocal cords were supposed to be cut.

Sorry. It's just, you know, a bit of a mess-up.

Oh, and I'm pleased about the "that's what she said" joke. Yeah!
To die upon a kiss chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
I think it's cool that you know Hebrew and are qualified to make these translations; I have to use Google Translate for anything except German :). And I think that Shalom would win. Please!
To die upon a kiss chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Haha. So, Shalom is Khalid, or knew her very well, and she was a bit more involved with terrorism than she says she is - and what about this checkered past of Khalid's that she mentioned? What about the prison record?

Also, remote detonators can be delicious when covered in chocolate.
To die upon a kiss chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Umm, why exactly do they need a child to go on this mission? I don't know, but it seems like they're just throwing Alex at the problem.

(Haha - throwing money at the problem.)