Reviews for Sickly in Love
ohaymikoto chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
update this sweet piece like now please!
bourgeoicheese chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Is this on hiatus?

Because if it is then I can't follow it! D:
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
I realise that you haven't updated this for more than a year now, but, I LOVE THE CONCEPT OF THIS STORY! You might not be finding any inspiration out there, or maybe you just haven't been into fanfic for a while now, but just remember this: there's a teenage girl out there, willing to become your undying, loyal to death do us part follower and fan if you update this sometime in the near or maybe even distant (if it's months) future! I would appreciate it so much.

Anyhoo! Ciao!
KitKatssie chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Its either Alfreds aunt, or Arthurs dad...I think...
CheesyFursona chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
Great so far! Please update soon!
Vermilion Skies chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Aww, I just love angsty UsUk and how you brought the two together. Keep up the good work! )
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
YaY chappie although i got to it late (TWO WEEKS!) due to forgetting to add this to my alerts T.T i shall cower in my despair and as for your question

"No, I don't want to hear it. You need some embarrassment in your love life."

I think it's Al like after Arthur says something akkin to "Your embarrasing the hell out of me" undoubtably with some English insult thrown in (ex: wanker, tosser, git) probably with better wording too XD

To which Alfred replies "No, I don't want to hear it. You need some embarrassment in your love life."

YaaaaaaaY because i can not imagine Iggy saying it and in my eyes it seems odd that Fran would say it *scratches head* i think i deserve points for effort XP I'll take mine for Slytherian thank you very much

Hope you did(do?) good on your test thingy-ma-jig

AND ON A RANDOM NOTE: Three cheers for shuffle it makes for innappropriate but hilarious song changes "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" turned into "Do it with Madonna" into "Cemetery Drive" into "Across the Universe" (YAY THE BEATLES FTW!) now doesnt that just sound fun?
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
HA! I have already taken my AP test!

This is amusing, I can picture Alfred working in a flower shop and annoying Francis.

Update soon, plz?

(Are you taking/have you taken an AP test? Good luck!)
moogleizer chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
Very cute. I've been waiting a long time for this chappie. May your APUSH test go well.
purplecatgirl chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Hum, you had FUN picking out what sorta nasty diseases would ail Arthur? evil... me too.

as to your "quote from later chapters" i think it was Prussia...
xRandomosityx chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what you have planned~
I'm gunna guess Alfred...
Flame of Forgiveness chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
If your curse makes it so I FAIL the AP test I will hunt you down, Belarus style.
Soot chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
oh wow! please update again!
TheFlyingPotato64 chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Thank you for updating :) It was a cute story.
Jazi Tsukiyo chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
I really like the story you have going here. I really like the concept. Although, it appears as though you don't proofread very well. It's always good to proofread your stories, an absolute must.
Sorry if I offended you or anything, I just wanted you to know it's best to proofread... ok? - I'm eager for the next chapter! Please update soon.