Reviews for Cleansing
reinpianist chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I think I just cried from reading this wonderful one shot 。・・(_)・・。 T-T, there was so much feels
tiara324542 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
THAT WAS SO ADORABLE HIEEEEE w
puruku chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
They are always so cute togethere!
shinkumi-Live chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This is just... Argh! Why have I read only now your YamaHaru fanfictions... It's so sad, romantic and sweet... I can totally see this happening in the manga.. I imagined YamaHaru as a couple who is cute, sweet and romantic, but more on the angst part 10yrs later... it's just perfect...
Wamakai chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Gosh! I'm in live with this pairing! I'd add you as my fave author, but you already are! Lol! Well, great job with this. I really liked it :)
Neospice12 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
UHHHHH! IT WAS ... so...so...so...sdklfajsdlfkjaklslfdajl

SO CUTE! Well and sad but more cute.

BAWWWWWW HARU! YAMAMOTO! YOU TWO ARE JUST SO LOVE TOGETHER.

I always seem to like the last sentences in all of your fics. XD

*basically she's working on finishing all of your 8086 fics that she hasn't read yet*
RoyaleDeuce chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
You nailed it! This is exactly how I imagined things would be between them: friendship as the foundation of their romantic relationship, the easy interactions, and her firm resolve to wait for him no matter what. Moreover, I love how you wrote it! Your style definitely draws readers in, and you have so many epic lines/scenes that I never fail to grin like an idiot every time I read your story. Brilliant 8086, as always. :)
Gena chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
That was just lovely.

No other words to put, but lovely.
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Wow I love this... It's a little OOC in a good way because it really is a possibility on how the two will become when they've finally gotten older and more matured... Now I'm starting to love the Yamamoto and Haru pairing... It's kind of sad though... If I were Haru, I'd wish I could come with Yamamoto in Italy xD
N. Mandy chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Yes! This did! And in a really well manner!

I almost cried in the end! ;_;

This fic is beautiful, indeed

I don't even have words to describe how was this, but I really really reaaaaally like it! *-*

"Because while time or rain doesn't heal him, Haru's smile does."

Aiiin~~~! PERFECT! w~~ S2

Kisu's :*
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This is really sweet :)
Yssnelf chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
wow sweet story :D

but yamamoto you could call her at least once in a while XD
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Sweet story. I like how you portrayed their relationship.

Thanks for writing it! D
mellode chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow. Wow wow wow. This is just...amazing. I love the way you write in here, it flows so well and shows their emotions perfectly, and the situation they're in. I do think that the aftermath of all of this - Haru waiting, knowing the possibility that Yamamoto might not come back - will be sad, but this piece is perfect. _

~Aidan
kim-shi chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wonderfully written! This story definitely lessened the stress I'm currently having. Thank you so much for writing this. :)