Reviews for Don't Wake Up
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Aww. Poor Hatter.

And who DIDN'T feel that romantic tension? The Hatter kisses her after his futterwacken in the original script, even.
kateandharvey chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I really, really liked this story! I felt the tension, yes, and on the balcony scene, I was so mad that nothing occured between those two. Thank you for the wonderful story!
flynfreako chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
awww! poor tarrant! ;o;
AmyCullenD chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
loved it!
Gage39 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
poor mad hatter! i have yet to watch the movie because my mom said i have to wait until it comes out on dvd (which is going to be on june 1) but i already love it!

i really feel sorry for hatter.
DarkAmaz0n chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Wonderful look at the Mad Hatter. This really captured how I think he was feeling during that part of the movie. I completely agree with you about the romantic tension. :)

Thanks for sharing this!

Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
So sad yet so BEAUTIFUL _! I loved this short litle fic it was written very well and yes I for one could TOTALLY feel the romantic tension too _
it' chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wrt mre!
zebra pixie chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
it made me soo happy why you mentioned the changing of tarrants eyes ) i've been reading fanfics all day and not a single one had mentioned this ) which made me terribly sad because that was such an amazing character trait that i loved with burtons hatter.

you're writing is fanominal. keep up the amazing work i hope to see more work from you in the future )
puregarnet chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Poor Hatter... I wish there were more of this kind of alice in wonderland stories in fanfiction...
eachsmallstep chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I felt that tension too! I was just waiting for him to at least kiss her on the cheek. There should have been a scene at the end where she appears back in wonderland with the hatter. In that scene where she said he was just a dream you could really tell it hurt him! Anyway, great read!
Khwhitelion chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
...too lazy to log in...

Poor hatter! So confused, and was so sad!
Redfaerie chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Aw! I so wanted them to get together at the end of the movie. Seriously. All that happened was she saw the chain smoking caterpillar ( Now a butterfly ) fly by. I seriously wanted her to go back to Wonderland and be with him and live happily ever after.

Anyways, I feel so bad for him in this fic. Seriously, at the end of it I was literally shaking my hand at the computer going (out loud ) "Aw! Go hug him go hug him! He needs a hug!"

The Mad Hatter is one of my favorite characters :) So, angsty as it may be, thank you very, VERY, much for writing this.

spaciireth chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I actually wrote my own thing set during that scene for a challenge on LiveJournal, but this is so much more beautiful and heart-wrenching and all those kinds of adjectives. That scene was rather heartbreaking.
Totally Lori chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
How sad. That made my own heart wrench. D:

I felt so bad for the Hatter during that scene. He was all happy and smiley, and then you could see the recognition of what she'd said because slowly, SO slowly, his face fell. It crushed me, a lot. I was so upset about how that happened, but they had to make it realistic, I guess... -Sigh.-

I don't guess you would write the whole balcony scene from his view, would you? I mean, the aftermath summed up his thoughts fairly well, but... I'unno, I just really want to read the balcony scene from his view, so badly.

But you don't have to; it's just, you seem like a very eloquent writer and could do that very well. -

As for the romantic tension, yes, there was plenty; it just sucks that it was never acted upon, even a tiny bit. I would've been happy for the Hatter to kiss Alice on the cheek. But no; goodness forbid we get that. I was angsting for it the whole time, too, and it never happened.

Anyway, sweet but heart-wrenching oneshot. Would love to see more like this. :D