Reviews for Harry's Valentine
TheGoldenYoshichu chapter 9 . 5/10
I liked this story a lot. The way Harry acted with Cho was believable as well as how Professor Trelawney tried to prevent Harry from going to the dance with Cho. I enjoyed seeing Malfoy trying to actually help Harry with Cho and the scenes were he was learning to dance were funny. The emotions of Harry and Cho were captured quite well. All in all a good story.

Hiroen Nnir chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
Oh my goodness! I'm blushing beet red I tell you! Harry has finally become suave~
WildernessGirlCookies chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
That was awesome! I love the the almost-friendship thing between Harry and Draco.
Golden Eyed Goddess chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
that was amazing!loved it. :)
barnbum91 chapter 9 . 7/2/2006
Well, I must say that I normally despise Cho/Harry stories since I'm a staunch Harry/Ginny fan but you managed to pull it off spectacularly. And bs about the last chapter being shoddy, it's a fantastic story.
Wolfheart Dragonwing chapter 9 . 6/10/2006
Awesome story! I don't usually like fics with Harry as main character, but this one was great.
NMCY chapter 7 . 4/5/2006
yOu knOw...yOu shOuld really make a sequeL. SERIOUSLY. MAKE ONE! NOW! pretty please. haha! uhm. yeah. please. i wanna see mOre...stuff. what the? LOL. just...cOntinue. okay? please. please. please. thankyOu. :)
harrychorules55 chapter 9 . 2/15/2006
um... i dont know whether to say if the last part was cute or weird lol well anyways good fic
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 9 . 12/21/2005
AWW! That was so cute!:) I think u should maybe continue with this fic:) But put it in Draco and Ginny:):P *hint*hint* lol...oh! and also...(whispers: My fic is called Death on the Door, *hint*hint ;))

firefly820 chapter 9 . 8/26/2005
Oh, that was sweet. I'm not even a H/C shipper, but it was cute, plus it had some D/G. My fav line was...

His self-esteem dragged itself out of the gutter and brushed itself off. Laughed my ass off. Well on to the next story...
reiko of mars chapter 9 . 8/20/2005
potts chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
haha, harry, licked her palm! that's funny...

great story!
Moony's puppy chapter 9 . 7/23/2005
Love the Ginny/Draco. Every bit of it. I can't remember, but I think that's why I started reading this in the first place...I've had this on my favorites list forever but apparently never reviewed, so now I'm making up for that! Good job!
NMCY chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
Aaw! that was so0oo0o0o sweet! AW! IT WAS REALLY SWEET! *sigh* in anyways, that story was awesome! that was a good was great...r0ck on! takecare n0w!'_
NMCY chapter 8 . 7/1/2005
uhm...i have a review...f0r chapter 8...uh...i kind of think we already get the p0int that malf0y and Harry aren't used to calling each other on their first don't need to wriet the "mal-drac0" sentence all the time...n0t t0 be mean but that's-that's my review...*shrug* but in anyways, the story rocks! it was awesome! *sigh* that was-that was just cool...continuing...cia0!