Reviews for You're a Stranger Now Unto Me
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I was totally waiting for someone to tackle Misuzu Hiiragi's pov - it felt like the game underused her.

I really like this - it all feels too tired and routine to be called frustration or tension or strain, even though that's what it is. It's like they're inconveniences to each other. Everything's downplayed and that makes it worse. The parentheticals show some of her anger, but it doesn't matter how she feels because it's already too late.

Crit:

I didn't really get a sense of Misuzu's desperation until you came out and said that she was desperate. I might've missed something, but that felt sudden.

"But it's too late...to the wind" Great line, but it's long, so maybe a semi-colon or period somewhere to make it easier on the reader?

"[lying] in the arms"

end crit

Really good piece, realistic and unsentimentalized. Thanks for letting us read it.
We Stole Vodka From The Optic chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was great. You don't see a lot of Namatame fics, and this is probably the first Misuzu Hiiragi (sp?) fic I've seen. This was perfect, and you gave Hiiragi a perfect characterization.

Nice work.