Reviews for Battle of the Boys
redrosegirl chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Good job on this story. I couldn't stop laughing for the last two chapters. Can you please update? Pretty please with a review on top?
starmz123 chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
This is amazing! Please update soon! :)
deliciouslypink chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
amazing, update soon!
the-writing-vampire chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
AH! DARCY/ELIZA KISS! Yay!
the-writing-vampire chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Wow. I forgot about the whole dancing bit when they were younger. Nice touch bringing that back to our attention. Aw, Darcy and Elizabeth. Who can get enough of them. And then there's Bingley in the middle. Haha.

Anyway, I'm glad that you are back on the writing scene. I've missed your style (which makes me wonder how my readers are reacting to my long brake in update). I'm interested to see where you take this in the next chapter, as well as the over all out come.
mokelly chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
I enjoy this story very much. Keep up the great work. Update soon
Alethea R. Grey chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Yay! you finally updated :D I hope you update the next chapter soon I like it and I'm curious to know what would happen next :D
Avanell chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Great how they made the "connection" ;) I had forgotten about the prologue!
Zbeth chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Please make the ANs shorter, and the chapters longer. I guess I like detail more than most.
banana chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
i kept wondering why she's being such a bitch to Will when it was just an accidental bump! she kept on saying he's humiliating her, but if i were Will, I'll think she's on her pms or smth.
Zbeth chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
That seems a bit unlike Elizabeth, you know. To ramble? VERY unwitty. Jane Austen makes a big deal about how Elizabeth is a wit. (quite unlike her mother) So, I guess since this is the "what if" chapter, it's ok, but... a little to unlike her, I think.
Zbeth chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Are you kidding? I thougth this was a GREAT chapter! Better than the last one, anyway. Mabye that was just because I read the last one so many times...
the-writing-vampire chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
I have to admit, I almost wish there was more in this chapter. Sorry, but it seems like it's half author's notes and half actuall story. However, I do like the little Chapter Quote times. They give us an idea on where you are focusing. The only thing I complain about it the lack of story in the chapter due to the almost half Author's notes.
RedRose102 chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
I personally like it so far! Keep it up!
MissLizzyWannabe chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
I love this story please keep updating. When is Lizzy goig to be reminded about her dance lessons? I am waiting with bated breath for chapter 5 and more.