Reviews for Ronin Toad
HayFever96 chapter 1 . 3/13
Pretty awesome prologue
Daniel6 chapter 15 . 4/2/2015
Bragg. As in Fort Bragg. What about Whithalf? Where did his name come from?
Daniel6 chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
This is my favorite chapter in the entire saga! It's so funny! :-D
aquagirl555 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I have a question that is bothering me, which incarnation of the GI Joe's are you using? The first cartoon, the comics, one of the later cartoons, or what? Are you just mix and matching from different continuities? It's bugging me.
I'maMePanda chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Hehe...I know this fic is years old, but I would love to know just how Roadblock's talk with Beachhead went...love this chapter, getting to see Toad start to bond with some of the other joes.
Random guy chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I never thought I'd meet someone as into toad as me...this is awesome. you got everything right, the self hate, the flight before fight...please tell me your gonna make him really bad ass in teh end
BlatantBookworm chapter 26 . 8/15/2011
Cool! I've never seen G.I. Joe or read it or whatever, but I'm not even lost at all!
Infinitechange chapter 44 . 4/25/2011
Very awesome story!
Xeximar chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Alright, its time for another read through of the entire series of stories again. While I attempt to sleep with my infected ear, thankfully these stories are some of the best I've ever read.

Xex
kiyone4ever chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Not bad. I enjoy this but as a small note, actually Sgt Slaughter is senior to Beachhead in the food chain. Ironic since Beachhead was griping about being 4th then Slaughter shows up and he slips to 5th.
Swirl-spill chapter 44 . 8/22/2010
Yay!*claps* That was great!
Swirl-spill chapter 42 . 8/22/2010
It's like a X men evolution ninja Gi joe version of Romeo and Juliet. But more butt kicking action!
Swirl-spill chapter 40 . 8/22/2010
You know, you are really really brilliant when it comes to writing, just to let you know. I could never make a plot this good.
Swirl-spill chapter 39 . 8/22/2010
Abattle between Todd, Althea, Darkshadow, and Blindmaster? This isn't going to be good!
Swirl-spill chapter 38 . 8/22/2010
Ninjas are sneaky, aren't they?