Reviews for Nargelites
stacygrrl2002 chapter 14 . 12/21/2023
Looks like the house of Black will have some drastic changes in numbers shortly. That alone may shake up a bunch of people.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 13 . 12/21/2023
You're right. That is a terrible pun. I saw it coming and still couldn't get out of the way. Question. If everyone believes something to be true, does that make it not a lie to begin with?
Anon chapter 15 . 12/9/2023
For those people who keep requesting updates for this story, you are going to remain disappointed.
PerfessorN passed away not too long after the last chapter was posted. He is missed.
wiebenor chapter 15 . 11/4/2023
I just finished reading a downloaded copy of this, and hot dam, is this good or what? It's unfinished though, so boo for that, but still... I know the author probably gave up on this since it's still considered ongoing, and it was both uploaded and last updated in 2010, but if the author was still alive and kicking, and wanted to work on it again, I know I for one, would read it...

Going to follow this story just in case...
Lisa Cooper chapter 13 . 10/29/2023
Thanks so much for this chapter. Thanks for how you thought through this and resolved it as you did. There is a time and a place government to be good and be ahead. Thanks for your positive comments for the ,ilitary in this situation.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/28/2023
Anyone who doesn’t consider Severus Snape a very sympathetic character, indeed, has never been abused and controlled, themselves!
HowardAmos chapter 15 . 8/3/2023
Good story. Definitely original thought. Shame you have stopped writing.
I trust you are still there, just lacking time or motivation perhaps.
Kyria Greene chapter 15 . 7/16/2022
Fantastic story! Love your characters and plot!
Freddie Rindklip chapter 15 . 4/24/2022
I guess this has been abandoned?
Tim Randall chapter 15 . 4/2/2022
Where is the rest of the story? I would like to see it please
Tim Randall chapter 9 . 4/2/2022
You have done a very GOOD job
GenieM chapter 15 . 8/23/2021
Please finish this! Thanks.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 8/15/2021