Reviews for Logan's Day
The Queen Of The Stories chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Brittany chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Please I Want The Chapter 3!
Lily Amy Jones chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
its very good,so kndall nows it logan right?
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Yay! Logan's okay! I'm glad this chapter was added. )
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Poor Logan...Great job! I really liked it.
Kailynn Sanchez chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
being me, the prude that i am, i'm starting to warm up to all the big time rush slashed. yours is one of the better ones i've read. i really liked how you worked "big time break" into it. that was really creative
JamesMaslow chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
holy shit.

HOT AS HELL. me and Carlos both agree that we need to make this happen. when Logan was on the set wearing that slinky little red dress, me and carlos saw the way kendall was looking at him!

xoxo JM
Youtube Slut chapter 2 . 3/12/2010

I love this story. Kogan is such a cute couple.
SaltyDishwater chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Ah! Lovely! I m glad you continued with this. it's amazing. :) Very well written. .

Is it just me, or does anyone else notice that Jo looks a lot like Kendall? They could pass for twins, or soemthing. It's a bit creepy. :P

Anyway, very great job. .

JanieWrites chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Oh... my... freaking GOSH! YES!
StarkLovesShawarma chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
You're too young to be writing sexiness this good! Haha I loved it. And I loved Kendall's interpritation of the date he and Jo went on! Halarious! She seems like someone who might get annoying after a while. Lol. I didn't expect you to make a second part to this, but I really liked it. Highfive my CPS friend! :D 50/5, haha and that last line was dressing...hahaha
1000 Lies And A Good Disguise chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This great. I loved watching the episode and thinking 'what if one of the boys didn't recognize Logan and started to fall for the mystery girl?' Even though I knew that would never happen on the show, you did a great.

Emmely Rae :)
Death's Last Wish chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
That was good except you should've made the Kogan part more intense, like have them REALLY into each other and make out and all that stuff and then Kendall breaks his heart. That would be so much more of a heartthrob! Anyways, I liked it so keep on writing.
JanieWrites chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Poor Logan! I hated Jo and Phoebe as soon as I saw them toying with my babies... but now I hate Jo with the passion and I'm just glad Phoebes gone!

Is there more of this story? Or was it just a oneshot? I totally think you should write another chapter or a sequel where Logan get's revenge and crashes Kendall and Jo's date! That would be awesome because the only one allowed to be kissing up on Kendall is Logan!

p.s. I love the line 'picking up what i was putting down' when I read that I snorted so loud I almost popped a blood vessel!
Tealey chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
So why was he in a dress again?