Reviews for Report
The Cinderninja chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Awww. It was always sort of part of my headcanon that Ed's reports were horribly messy because of the whole right-hand/left-hand dilemma, but I've never actually stopped to think about how Mustang might have reacted the first time he got one. I'm both impressed and glad to see someone has actually thought to write this!

Fantastic! :3

Dash
Fireena chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I liked this, is it going to continue into something more, or are you keeping it a oneshot? Either way it's good.
totaltheTERRIER chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I'm amazed at how you so adeptly blend humor with seriousness in your stories. You have the usual banter, than bam! Something that reminds you that Ed isn't like everyone else, that he has struggles that most people don't even think about. You make the readers feel like your characters do, and that is a gift.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Aw... I was a little confused at first why Ed was so reluctant, but I figured it out pretty fast as soon as he started writing... Another automail issue. Good writing.
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Aw, so good!

Will there be more?
understanding chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh. I liked this. My hand (well, both hands) has been broken during school so I had to write with my left hand when I'm right-handed. I hated that. I has always terrified me that in old days lef-handed people were forced to write with right hand. I wouldn't endure that.

Sry for this stupid comment.
Ashleigh Errow chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
i love this so much. It's amazing!
baconinthesoap64 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
AH! *cough cough* sorry, i just had to get that out. thats was TOO amazing! thats JUST how Hiromu would have done it if she had done a shoet story of it... in fact *nudge nudge* if you don't mind (and i totally understand if you don't let me!) i would LOVE to make this into a strip. it would make my year! (this is my DA account baconinthesoap64./ ) i would credit you for the story and set up a link for it in the artists comments! PLEASE!
RedKetchup chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
LOVE IT!
Pineapple Moon chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
that was really good! . i think there should another chapter.
Purishirakun chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
oohh my. i loved wat u did here. :D
joey beth chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
yay ive been waiting for someone to write a story about this

nice start:D
just-O chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I liked it. it seemed pretty realistic and I could totally see it hapening. Nice job! _
Ylenne chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Personally I loved it Especially Edward's and Roy's reactions

And don't worry it does make sense.
iStoleYourChips chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
i liked it! please make another chapter }:{B