Reviews for Terminal Attraction
Suzymeinen chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
Excellent pron disguised as story. ;) the story was great too. Sad to see it looks like you've quit writing.
MiniLover chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
Dang! That's the end! It ended too soon! But it WAS awesome!
MiniLover chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
The next chapter is the last but I don't want it to be over! Love these two together!
MiniLover chapter 9 . 1/2/2015
I am so loving these two! They are freaking hot and cute, all in one!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Cute! If I stripped away the plot and just focused on their dialogue, I could see them as I always imagined if Sookie and Eric were ever given a chance together. *sigh*

You have a real talent for writing this couple in a fun and sassy manner while still holding true to canon.
MiniLover chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I'm a little late to the party but it's only because I recently discovered this story. Just finished chapter 2. Loved watching Quinn take a nose dive. I could picture the look on his face. Too funny! Heading out for chapter 3...
RedJane12 chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Even unfinished, this is such a great story. Sure there is a lot of sexy times but the character development is excellent, especially on Eric's side who is perfectly portrayed as a total manwhore (and a proud one at that) at the beginning of the story. I kind of missed not having met the Northman clan in Sweden but I think we left them in a good place... Thank you Lubadub for Pilot-Eric...
Shantigal chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Love love love it!
Shantigal chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Lol... That was hot!
queequeg111 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was fun!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Hitachi Magic Wand Massager!
The Hitachi Magic Wand massager has
something about it, which is making
the adult toy business boom!Many
people don’t realize that the adult
novelty toy business has produced
record-breaking revenues from 2010
to 2012 for one main Up buy your
a href" /"Hitachi Magic Wand/a
a href" /"Hitachi Wand/a
a href" /"
Hitachi Massager/a
jessicadbury chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
I just read all this again, I read it once before and loved it so thought i'd go again! I don't remember it being so short though! :( It made me sad, haha. Did you forget about this little baby? Anyway, just wanted to say great job... again! hah
vikingvamp chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Absolutely LOVE this story so far. "Sassy Sookie" and "Eric the Insatiable" make a perfect duo. Great writing Lubadub!
B-Rock525 chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
Oh that was fun. I need to go find one now. Of courswe it needs to come with its own No more updates? :(

B