Reviews for Return to Pegasus
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 17 . 7/13/2010
Good work, I found it very sad and dark at times but overall the story was very well written!

Good work!
BethSpringer chapter 17 . 4/27/2010
Thanks for sharing your story with us.

AndromedaMarine chapter 17 . 4/26/2010
Ooch, I think this could go another chapter or so...maybe an epilogue... :)

I love this story. Through and through. Beautiful work, DaletheChu.

lilawonder chapter 14 . 4/17/2010
I am loving this story Dale! I can't wait til you get back so you can update!

Taz chapter 13 . 4/14/2010
Not bad at all so far, but Rodney definately wasn't a virgin before he met Jennifer. This has been explicitly stated by the writers of the show. He slept with Katie Brown and was sexually active since his college days at least - this is all canon, not my made-up personal opinion. It has been mentioned a few times by the writers of the show in fact - the last encounter being with Katie Brown. I think it was Malozzi who said something like "they are both adults and have been sleeping together for a while now", and that is just one of the comments.

For some reason a lot of fic writers like to think that Rodney is some inexperienced wilting virgin because he doesn't look like a supermodel and gets tongue-tied around women - a condition that describes the vast majority of sexually active men. Just because he is less traditionally "good looking" or "nice" than John or Ronon it doesn't automatically mean virgin. Not to mention the fact that incredibly intelligent scientists are very attractive to a lot of people in their field, regardless of their looks. Rodney would be Brad Pitt to those people, regardless of his personality. You should see how much racy fan mail Stephen Hawking gets! (True by the way). Combine that with the fact that Rodney (or at least the actor that played him) was more traditionally good-looking when he was younger, and even if the writers hadn't stated he was sexually active, it could be seriously inferred that he was. He may not have had a lot of long term *relationships*, (which would account for some of his awkwardness), but certainly enough sexual encounters to allow him to know what he was doing once he got past the awkward stage.

It sounds like a petty little point, but it is a rather unbelievable little blip on an otherwise in character fic.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
Oh, ek. Hopefully he'll remember soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AndromedaMarine chapter 11 . 4/4/2010
Oh! You did NOT make him lose his memory, did you? That's just sad. Great addition though. Love how he just checked her out and got reprimanded for it. :)

~H. A. Jackman
B00kw0rm92 chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
Oh, good. I'm so glad he's ok. Can't wait for the next chapter!
anon chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Very nice fic so far, although I would question Ronon and John's attitude towards Rodney. Forcing a recently bereaved parent to do anything they don't want to do (even if they percieve it as being for Rodney's "own good") is an incredibly self-entitled thing to do, and it kind of serves them right that it backfired on them.
juliet164 chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
What else can go wrong, poor Rodney. Hope he makes a full recovery.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
Oh, ek! He's got to be ok! Poor, poor Rodney!
AndromedaMarine chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
What a way to end the chapter!

I noticed one thing: "She just wasn't your daughter..." I'm guessing you want to have "She wasn't just your daughter," and italicize "your" so the meaning of the sentence is clear, since I'm sure Elizabeth *was* Rodney's daughter.

~H. A. Jackman
B00kw0rm92 chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
Oh, poor Rodney! Something odd is DEFINITLY going on! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Terri chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
I wanted to say I'm sorry for not reviewing much. I guess I take for granted that stories will be there, and forget that the writers of said stories need input. You would think that as a former writer of fanfic I would know better.

Anyway, this story is heart breaking. My oldest friend had her first son die of SIDS, and she never got over it. (Not that you get over the death of a child.)I also had a client who's son died in a ski accident. The only thing that I could say was "I'm sorry."

It's so stupid what some people say when somebody dies. Some people say "I know how you feel..." as a way of comfort. They don't know how the person feels. After my dad died, somebody said that to me. I told them that they don't know how I felt and that they should be quiet.

I hope that you continue the story soon. I wonder why Katie Brown is back, though. Hm.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 6 . 3/28/2010