Reviews for Chasing Rainbows
AngelCutie ChildAtHeart chapter 35 . 7/22/2013
This story is AMAZING! And oh so BEAUTIFUL! I'm in LOVE with this story! Can't even describe it :)
Mariebear124 chapter 35 . 5/19/2011
OMMMMJJJJJJJJ NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It can't be the end! *Sniffel, sniffel, sob, sob* Why must it end so quickly!
Team Alice and Jasper chapter 35 . 8/26/2010
that was a really good story!
Bdichdbg chapter 35 . 7/26/2010
This story is amazing, I'm sorry to see that this is the end. You're a really great writer, and all those haters out there are stupid. They don't know a good story when they see one. I think the ending was perfect & I even loved that Edward was the "villain" (although I understand where he is coming from.) I can't even describe how much I LOVED this story & I'm looking forward to reading your other stories :D
darlin.i.love.you chapter 35 . 7/23/2010
this was good

but kind of confusing
hi im evil chapter 30 . 7/14/2010
for number 5 that means your strong. you lost you 2 best friends.

i had 1 really best friend but then she moved one day and didn't even say goodbye. she was my only best friend for 3 years. every one else picked on me. then one day she left and i didn't know till my friend told me.

then that friend always says how she and my use to be best friend are like sisters it makes me sad.

you're really strong and an awsome writer
hi im evil chapter 29 . 7/14/2010
i don't think you should stop writing. you're a great writer.

if people put mean stuff about hating the story or hating you for making this happen then why are they reading this? don't they have anything better to do.

Imagine if you didn't write because some people put mean stuff. then the people who do like your writning like me will be sad because your a great writer.

Just please don't stop writing. if people writ mean stuff, then their wrong to judge people.
masha.a chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
You have got the aspect of colour blindness all wrong. A colour blind person does not see only in black or white, and if there was a black and white and gray colourblind person and he could see the colour yellow, in his eyes the world would be tinged of yellow. Honestly please do your research before you write a story. And please only use one tense, so far you have switched between present and past tense a couple of times.
Damon'sBitch chapter 35 . 7/5/2010
omg! you finished it! but the ending was beautiful! pretty true tho, a rainbow is like love. and whts the deleted scene? O_o?
Mrs.Renesmee.Cullen chapter 35 . 7/5/2010
loved it im sad to see it end! :(
ashlice01 chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
oh oh oh... LOVE the SUNSET scene!

I've always dreamed of that happening to me..

Keep updating!

xoxo

Ashlice
ashlice01 chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww...

I love this chapter.. what's the title of the song?

update soon!

xoxo

Ashlice
Nikki chapter 35 . 6/30/2010
Vow! That was some story. It was one of the best I've read. Every character was so impressive and I never dreamed that I would fall for such a mushy story ever.
The Scratch Man chapter 35 . 6/28/2010
This was a great story...
The Scratch Man chapter 34 . 6/28/2010
I thought the last chapter was pretty good, if it was rather pointless...