Reviews for Nostalgia
Kaleesh chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
omg, was your goal for this chapter to create the biggest clusterfuck you possibly could? Cuz, this is truly one of the most magificent chapters of fanfiction I have ever read.
kurapika247 chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
XD i was cracking up XDD Sai can be so funny sometimes
The Once Caged Bird chapter 23 . 1/30/2014
ACK. These past few chapters have stressed me out wretchedly. You are deviously and uncannily captivating in your writing style and I bow to your clear and present awesomeness.

I do so hope you choose to continue! This is brilliantly written and I would love to see it to its conclusion.

I'd love to read your book too, so hopefully you'll let us followers know someday when you get published?

here's to hoping to read more from you ;)
tocb
The Goliath Beetle chapter 23 . 8/23/2013
Okay, I'm begging you. Please, please finish this. I think you're a genius and I think this story is genius. I am learning so much by just reading how you write. Your style is amazing. You have a gift with imagery and description. Your ability to seamlessly write humor and angst at the same time is just mind blowing. I am a fan.

In less than twenty-four hours, I've read all 23 chapters. I hate-and I mean HATE-reading long fics like this and I rarely ever get through them but with this story, it was effortless. I was enraptured. You've stuck with this story for so long now, so please don't give up. I want to know what happens next. I want to know if Kakashi's going to be okay. He's my favourite character and you have written him so fucking beautifully that it just awes me. I know how difficult he is to get right because he's so complicated, but you've done it. You've fucking aced it.

Please, god, finish this. Don't leave me hanging. Here's one writer begging another, one reader begging another. Please, please, please.

I absolutely love this story and I would hate for it to be left half way!
Nora. Rae chapter 23 . 6/16/2013
Its such an amazingly written story. I would love to see it to the end!
Telyra chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
Wow, you actually updated again! Didn't expect that.
But thank you.
I admit, I've stopped caring for the Naruto-fandom over a year ago. I could hardly remember, what some of the characters looked like. And so I understand, when you don't feel like writing this story anymore.
I wish I could chance that. I wish it would bring your willingness to write back, if I keep telling you, what a talented writer you are, how beautiful you describe scenes and settings.
But if you don't want to write anymore - I don't want to force you. I don't want you to keep on writing this fic, just because I want you to. That would be selfish of me. And this is your story, you must feel like writing it. If you had to FORCE yourself to keep on writing, it would ruin the reason you started writing to begin with - because you wanted to have fun, telling your story.
Of course I would be happy, if you should decide to continue. Man, I was completely happy with this short chapter, the mood it set, the picture it created in front of my inner eye.

So, I say - think about it for a little while. Try to figure out, if you want to come back to this story. If you want - it would make all of us readers very happy. But it also has to make YOU happy! You don't write this story for us! You write it for yourself! We are just allowed to marvel at this masterpiece!
And if you don't find the will, to continue within yourself - just give us the abridged version of the story :)
You know, just a few sentences about what was supposed to happen from this point on until the end. So that we at least got the short version of the ending to this beautiful story (because ending just like this is mean! Poor Kakashi!).
Just giving us a short run-down shouldn't take long either - and then we all can put it to rest. We, the readers, know the full story from start to finish and you don't have to feel bad for leaving us hanging.
It doesn't even have to be well written. Just a few short sentences, something to give us all closure.

That's all I've got to say.
I really, REALLY like this story and I would be very happy, should you decide to continue - but I'm also willing to understand, should you decide to end it.
Ultimately the choice is yours.
Take your time, think about it - and then choose.

Thank you again for updating and letting us know, why you didn't update in a while and giving us this really well-written and must overall enjoyable mini-chapter :)
The You of Yesterday chapter 23 . 4/14/2013
I was very surprised and pleased to see an updateto this :-) I'm one of those people who have left several stories unfinished for years so understand tgat things happen and the time flies by...!
Very atmospheric & you've really captured the confusion and chaos of the situation!
Good stuff :-)
magostar117 chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
I'm still reading it if that makes you feel better. :3
I love this story and do hope you finish it!
Prescripto13 chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
*waves at Flinty* Yep, I'm still here! Nice to see this one make its return. :-)

The intensity in this chapter, coupled with the cliffhanger . . . 'twas jaw-dropping, Flinty. You did an excellent job of engaging the reader throughout.
Ranowa Hikura chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
There's still someone who would definitely love for you to finish this- me! Real life of course comes from, but this is one of my favorite Kakashi fanfictions and it would certainly make me very happy if you finished :D
rebecca taylor chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Yes! Will cut
Prescripto13 chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
Flinty! *hugs*

Oh, I love the tension in this one-it's so intense. That, and you've managed to hook me with another cliffhanger. You devious one, you.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
I'm just glad you're back:)
Hodgeheg chapter 22 . 10/3/2012
Oh dear, Kakashi's gone slightly mad... but he's so cool! Please update soon!
Fallen Quills chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
Oh no! I've caught up! Now you're going to have to update really quickly... please? I need to know what happens next! It's so good!