Reviews for Nostalgia
jackita chapter 26 . 1/31
Hola...
Continue with the story please.
I love.
jackita chapter 18 . 1/30
This chapter made me laugh a lot, the rescue of
the old woman made me cry from the laughter.
Poor kakashi.
jackita chapter 14 . 1/29
Wow...I was really touched, they were very harrowing moments. Very good job, excellent.
Poor Kashi, but he looks so tender being vulnerable 3
jackita chapter 10 . 1/28
It's almost 3 in the morning and I can not stop reading.
This gets better and better, Its GRAETS!
jackita chapter 2 . 1/28
I wish this story was kakasaku. But you clarified that is was not, just as I will continue reading.
This is very good and I love Kakashi ;)
(Aunque en secreto tengo esperanza de que hayas cambiado de idea...)
Guest chapter 26 . 12/13/2016
*Screams shrilly* UPDATE!
Prescripto13 chapter 26 . 9/11/2016
Tsunade's reminisce was both adorable and heartbreaking. Her relationship with Kakashi in the manga, anime, and films always struck me as fascinating. I do get the impression that's she's known Kakashi since he was a boy, and was likely a close friend of Sakumo and his wife prior to Kakashi's birth.
Unterflieger chapter 26 . 9/11/2016
AWESOME! Thanks for updating!
B1gbadw0lf chapter 26 . 9/11/2016
Oh my gawd i thought you'v given up on that story! :O
Glad u updated again its a great story :)
tabjoy13 chapter 26 . 9/10/2016
Hurry up boys! Kakashi's waiting for you. Except not, because he doesn't expect such things. So the readers are waiting for you to get your butts over there and help!
Nice to see you updating. Hope the writing is going smoothly for you.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 25 . 9/8/2016
srsly, can be really confusing and intriguing
OttersInABox chapter 25 . 5/20/2016
I have to say, this fic is truly amazing! You somehow manage to make the story heartbreaking tragic with enough feels to basically curb stomp my heart, yet, be extremely funny at the same time. Rare is the fic where I actually laugh out loud, but I've found myself doing just that at many points; your writing captures the characters in a very loyal way, which often results in hilarity.

Yet it is the truckload of unbelievably wonderful angst that has kept me coming back. You do it so well. The best way to break a character is to slowly build everything up until the weight of it all becomes too much, and poor Kakashi is almost at that breaking point, I think. I love it. Well done, you. I just really hope that you continue with this story so we can get to the rewarding point where he is put back together again, because that is what I live for :P

Just wanted to say you are doing an fantastic job and to keep up the good work! We are all rooting for you!
yep chapter 25 . 4/20/2016
This story is _amazing_.
There's one downside, though. Nostalgia is a drug. You get addicted so very easily, and I'm not sure if that's healthy (and I'm not trying to pressure you or anything, but I really really really hope this hasn't been abandoned or anything).
Unterflieger chapter 25 . 4/6/2016