Reviews for Nostalgia
Prescripto13 chapter 26 . 9/11
Tsunade's reminisce was both adorable and heartbreaking. Her relationship with Kakashi in the manga, anime, and films always struck me as fascinating. I do get the impression that's she's known Kakashi since he was a boy, and was likely a close friend of Sakumo and his wife prior to Kakashi's birth.
Unterflieger chapter 26 . 9/11
AWESOME! Thanks for updating!
B1gbadw0lf chapter 26 . 9/11
Oh my gawd i thought you'v given up on that story! :O
Glad u updated again its a great story :)
tabjoy13 chapter 26 . 9/10
Hurry up boys! Kakashi's waiting for you. Except not, because he doesn't expect such things. So the readers are waiting for you to get your butts over there and help!
Nice to see you updating. Hope the writing is going smoothly for you.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 25 . 9/8
srsly, can be really confusing and intriguing
OttersInABox chapter 25 . 5/20
I have to say, this fic is truly amazing! You somehow manage to make the story heartbreaking tragic with enough feels to basically curb stomp my heart, yet, be extremely funny at the same time. Rare is the fic where I actually laugh out loud, but I've found myself doing just that at many points; your writing captures the characters in a very loyal way, which often results in hilarity.

Yet it is the truckload of unbelievably wonderful angst that has kept me coming back. You do it so well. The best way to break a character is to slowly build everything up until the weight of it all becomes too much, and poor Kakashi is almost at that breaking point, I think. I love it. Well done, you. I just really hope that you continue with this story so we can get to the rewarding point where he is put back together again, because that is what I live for :P

Just wanted to say you are doing an fantastic job and to keep up the good work! We are all rooting for you!
yep chapter 25 . 4/20
This story is _amazing_.
There's one downside, though. Nostalgia is a drug. You get addicted so very easily, and I'm not sure if that's healthy (and I'm not trying to pressure you or anything, but I really really really hope this hasn't been abandoned or anything).
Unterflieger chapter 25 . 4/6
From chapter 20 or so on it got really shitty
Ourozero chapter 25 . 1/3
A real page turner
Wattetraum chapter 25 . 1/2
OMG, what are you doing to the poor man T-T
You broke his bones, set him on fire and SKINNED his arm... Jeez, I really pity him ;)
I just read the whole story again, because it's been a while and I couldn't remember all the details ;) but now I know again why I love this piece of work. I love your writing style, how you make all the charakters act and show us what they think and feel.
In my opinion this ff is absolutely authentic, exciting, funny, dramatic, sad and lovely. I enjoy every minute of reading and I want to thank you for all of your work and time you spend writing this -
Please keep it up, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, which will come hopefully soon :D
P.S.: I'm sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language ;)
Hiiraeth chapter 25 . 1/1
Really intense chapter, awesome job. I was on the edge of my seat throughout- interspersing the fight with the other scenes was very cleverly done and added to the suspense. Giving us a bit of Kakashi's POV was very welcome, it was good to see he at least retains some of his identity. Good job, looking forward to the next one.
tabjoy13 chapter 25 . 1/1
Ahh! Cliffhangers are so cruel! I look forward to your next update.
Prescripto13 chapter 25 . 12/31/2015
I had to remind myself to breathe at the end of this one, Flinty-it's definitely an attention-grabber! The arena fight and the reaction of the crowd watching was a spectacle indeed-the concept you alluded to, "leaving humanity far, far behind in exchange for something more primal," was truly apparent.

All the while, seeing Sasuke and Hajime's respective dread and anticipation regarding the fight, coupled with Kakashi's predicament at the end . . . something's building. Something's going to happen. It's great tension!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/3/2015
Hey. The story is hardly at all like the summary makes it out to be. You haven't even gotten past the mission where Kakashi is hurt and needs saving. i found this particularly annoying, but you do have a penchant for good writing and do keep it up.
Mar chapter 24 . 11/29/2015
You can't leave us with this cliffhanger ! Love this dark Kakashi.