Reviews for You and Me
ajhalecullen chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was amazing! I completely loved it!

You did a fantastic job :D

Thanks for sharing!
Miranda chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was adorable! I loved it! It took me a moment to figure out that the POV changes frequently though.
xVine Archerex chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Not bad, but you have the age difference wrong. They're 2 years apart and Teddy talks to James not Victoire. It was a fun story, but it doesn't flow well in Present tense. Next time try past tense.

-Vine
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Really cute and lots of fun! What a great couple they make!
melakem chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Hurray, hurray, hurray! I love being notified that you have a new piece for me to read! I have stayed up waay too late to do just that, because it was a story from one of my top three authors. I couldn't wait. Thank you for the bedtime story. It was lovely. I loved that they dug eachother, but waffled around avoiding the issue, I loved that Teddy drug much of the family in on running off the unsuitable boy, I love that he fessed up to being in love with his best friend and I most of all love, love, love the following, "I think it's pretty obvious, isn't is Jamie?" Victoire's cross tone doesn't register with her cousin, because he continues to gape at them. "Go tell someone," she orders him, and he disappears as quickly as he showed up." That was perfectly hysterical!
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This one-shot is absolutely glorious! I love it! D Teddy and Victoire are adorable and seeing the beginnings of their relationship develop is wonderful!
ddddddddd chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I read this story on lj and loved it! I really enjoyed it second time round, the little details you put in their inner monlogues are particularly great. It is a really sweet story, loved it!
silvietta89 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
A perfect canon tale on a sweet,meant to be couple. Excellent work as always,dear!