Reviews for Without Light
LabyrinthDweller chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Oh my, Captain Planet was the PERFECT thing to reference here. I wasn't expecting it but it brought a huge smile to my face. (Strange to say that on a Eternal Darkness fanfiction...)
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
I find it absolutely hilarious how the deeper we go, the less focused on the theme our stories get.

"But twist it she did, into little wrinkled knots,..." I like this line. I'm thinking of a little crumpled paper Karim heart
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Oh, it's just fine. You crazy. You crazy girl. And I'm proud of you for making it this far without Paul. Really, I am.

And see, whenever I hear that someone "can't think of someone they'd wish something on" I must always ask, WHAT ABOUT HITLER?
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Eddie! Silly old man, but considering his traumatic past I'd say he's ENTITLED to some mindless worrying. I love Alex and Grandpa Roivas, I think it's CUTE. 3 DO MOAR!11!1
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Nice. I like the idea of Pious being kinda of a coky semi-revolutionary. Or just snubbing his nose at authority, whatever. I never even considered that for this prompt... But I like it. It's cool. Dammit, how are you so concise?
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Col. I like it. It's short, sweet, and interesting. Much better than I would have done it. Someday, maybe I'll learn to emulate your formatting, because it really does make your stories extra-interesting. But I probably won't. 'Cause I'm lazy.

And all the snide comments I was going to make I just said aloud to you. Reveiwing each other when we're five feet away is awesome, and we should do it more often. (And you'd better keep up with me, 'cause I'm gonna ROLL.)