Reviews for Shelter
Life Is Everything chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
What a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it!
Eshele chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This was just too emotional, but in a really good way. ]]I look forward to reading more of your stories.
CowahBull chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This story was absolutely beautiful. just a piece of artwork. great job.
allwaswell23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Fantastic job, I really enjoyed this.
Sunday Wolf Song chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Love it, and the poem at the beginning. :D Amazing story.

-Sunday
NO NEW STORIES chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Wow, that was really beuatiful. I loved it! Good job!
redheadsarehot chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I'm sorry it took me so long to read this. I got distracted by lots of other things, plus I'm just a scatterbrain.

Love this! I especially love their 2nd kiss. Such great imagery :)

Wonderful job!
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Hello again, Sophia! This is a beautiful piece. Delicious and warm! :-) I love feeling R&H's emotions.

I can't wait for more of "Crossroads." And congrats on the well-deserved nominations!
Lectura35 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Ive tears in my eyes... Snif.. Snif...

Really sweet and completely canon, I think.

Beautiful job!
q.thews chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Beautiful, and very plausible too.

For something like this i can even forgot i'm a HP/HG shipper ;-) .

Ciao!
tikincloks chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Great read!
melakem chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Sigh. This is absolutely beautiful. It makes me happy. (Himself is away from home for a few weeks. It makes me extra lonesome for him, and so happy to know that I love him and he loves me. Thanks for that.)
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aww! This is so good! D I love it. This one-shot is absolutely terrific! Congrats on the nominations! I'll scurry over and vote now! )
mugglemama chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
THANK YOU! That was absolutely beautiful. You have the most poetic way with words! I really like the tone of this piece - slow, sensual...real.

I'm so glad you participated in Canon Fest this year - I hope you enjoyed it! More Crossroads? Finally! My stomach is already churning with nerves for what you'll put our poor couple through. ;-)

It's great to see you writing again! *hugs*
ddddddddd chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I love the last line. This story is wonderful, I haven't read R/Hr in a while and I'd forgotten how much I've missed them, thank you :)The poem at the start is gorgeous. Ahh I love this story, it seems to fit into canon perfectly, not like some other post DH R/Hr stories I've read. It is great to read some new stuff from you, can't wait to read more.