Reviews for Needs More Pargon
Strader chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
The last of the chapters is my favourite - it's really thoughtful and moody, and I like that. It could almost be a short story in its own right. Well done.
LabyrinthDweller chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Agreed, Michael doesn't receive enough attention at all.

I'm loving all of these. I need to find time to check out Alexa Bleach's too.
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
This is lovely. The backstory snippet captures the set up of her character perfectly, I could see this as part of her intro video! :)
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
You know, I had the same thought about it. Very, very creepy and clever to keep you wondering and thus panicking every time you went near it. I kept expecting it to laugh evilly. Or be a major sanity effect and launch itself at you, braining you. Maybe that's just me...

As always, nice work! :)
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
This is beautifully sad. Kind of reminded me of the tale of Herr Mannelig only the roles reversed and less trolls. Lovely piece!:)
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
This is a very plausable, horrific insight into this particular guardian's mind. I love how you've written it, short concise and downright disturbing-the hint of the horror it would wreak should the darkness fall is bone chilling. Fantastic Job! :D
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is a brilliant idea for a story collection. Can't believe you've only got 7 reviews! I've just seen a play through of the game and you've captured Pious perfectly! Looking forward to the rest of the chapters! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
Hee hee hee, this one was kind of cute XD

...and I keep finding it weird that I can call some fanstuff on Eternal Darkness "cute"; I must be insane.

The previous story was good, but not as good as this one, so I review here :)

I hope you will keep updating; this fandom does need more pargon... I mean, stories XD (AWESOME title, by the way!)
IVIaedhros chapter 11 . 6/5/2010
It was a fun and interesting read and I'm glad to see there were some people out there who enjoyed this and wondered what more there might be.
Alexa Bleach chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
YOU BETTER WRITE THAT GODDAMN CHAPTER. BITCH.
Alexa Bleach chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Aw poor Bianchi I feel so bad he'll never reach Italy. :(

Well done. Stfu, your quality hasn't been going down at all! :
Alexa Bleach chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Thank you so much for not hurting me like you could have (Also, you fool, there were totally places you could have incorporated a paragraph about how sweet Paul was, wait FU I shouldn't be telling you these things—)

I also like the fact that the Black Guardian is commenting on blasphemy. Way to be a heretic, Guardian.
Alexa Bleach chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
FUCK REVEAL INVISIBLE. IT. DOES. NOTHING.

Okay, rage done. Real time.

"and giving a little cough of embarrassment," — Oh, Edwin, how could you be embarrassed? D'aww.

"Later, with the bracelet nestled happily in his pocket, Lindsey found an odd sort of comfort in the simple, scientific, and decidedly non-magickal layout of the temple. At least, that's what he told himself every time he saw a torch flickering in the sealed halls." I like this as an ending, because it proves even DOCTOR EDWIN LINDSEY has doubts (yes, the capslock is to indicate I'm saying it in /that/ voice.)

...and you're awesome?
Alexa Bleach chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
SDABJCDALCNJOBAEVLDSBJBADS

OH PIOUS

REALLY NOW, STOP BEING SILLY YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

I really, really like bits of this (well, obviously I like the whole thing, but I /especially/ like some bits of it). I really liked "the singed remnant of the armor he could never bring himself to replace," and "He could have sworn he felt something light inside of him give way and vanish." I like tortured Pious, and I love the idea he just can't bear to replace his armor, even if he does despise his race and everything about them. Maybe he doesn't hate them so much after all. :s