Reviews for Test
WanderingDemoiselle chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Now this is a great concept for a DG/Cain story.
Solatrum Mortale chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
ROFLMAO!
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
"there was something strangely restful about these companionable walks"

heart's content... never know it until it's there

"Sure she was walking quietly"

which can never be a good sign

"I thought there had to be some limits"

limit isn't in his vocabulary, she should know that

besides, this little oneshot was so cute, I loved it, to bits

and it's just so... innocent

it feels like a cool glass of juice on a hot day
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I did this to my fiance once _ Led him into the langerie, just to see if he was dedicated enough to follow. Poor guy was redder than a sunburned goth. It makes this story that much funnier! And Cain, poor Cain, he'd do it, too, and DG would make him. Ah, the stupid couple!
GoldenRoya chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Ow. Ow. Ow. My sides hurt. Ow.

I was trying to figure out what would be worse than Sin Square, but wow, Cain in a lingerie shop. Ouch, poor guy... DG is a cruel, cruel princess.
silver-roses12 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
HAHAHA! Oh that was rich! I absolutly loved that! I love cute little one shots. Keep up the good work! :)
luna andie chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I could totally see this happening.
musicalexpert chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Really really cute!

Cain would follow DG anywhere. :D
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh my gosh so funny! I was kinda wondering through the whole thing what her and Az were talking about in the beginning (not to mention how the title fit into the running-away thing), but it was so perfect! Haha Cain had to climb a tree...and go in the river...and I'm not even gonna touch Sin Square. I'm getting a hilarious mental image of all of those. And the ending was hilarious, too, with how literally DG took Az's comment. The whole thing was just great. Keep writing! You're stuffing the fandom full of awesome oneshots!
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Don't ever be the object of the Princesses betting. Though Cain ought to be happy DG picked a lingerie shop and not the woman's bathroom. LOL