Reviews for Never Let Me Down Again
Pizzapig chapter 1 . 6/12
Nawe that was really sad. Poor guys :(
FanAbsorbed chapter 1 . 5/13
A solitary tear rolls down my cheek finishing this. I've just recently seen the movie, I admit I saw the same chemistry between Jesus and Judas and felt it was very well acted on both parts, so thank you. This was really quite beautiful.
Alucard1771 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
oh this one broke my heart...
For Jesus can never alter his choice because of his position...
but thx for your awesome work. This is a possible and reasonable story for Jesus and Judas at post-JCS era

BTW, Can I translate this into Chinese and post it on my LJ?
I promise I'll credit it fully back to u and cause no religious effect.
Is that ok?
THX
RubyGloom7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
i... am in tears.
Agness chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
.God. This story is amazing. I love it. I love it as much as I love the musical. But why Judas and Jesus can't have a happy ending? It's so sad... I'm almost crying when I imagine Jerome saying "Send me back".
ber1719 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Well I have to say that this is a really amazing one-shot of something that could very well have happened between Jesus and Judas. I mean, how would we know right?

I liked the fact that Judas said, "I suppose that's why you are the Son of God and I'm not." I think that highlights the main difference between the two, at least in the universe of this story.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Totally heart wrenching. I'm balling as I write this it was so sad.
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Whoa. Just...whoa. That's got to be among the more geartwrenching things I've read. I'm not offended in the least by it: I enjoyed it.
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh damn.

Gahhhhhh so much angst. I feel so bad for them :( Jesus and Judas are OTP in JCS I must say. I want a happy ending for them!
chick chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
awww,poor judas. what a choice:your lover, or all of humanity. I could never do it. I'd lose what little sanity I have left. And then he wants to send him back...

But I suppose that this is less painful than finding out your lover condemned you to hell. I guess I agree with him. Story...WONDERFUL!BUT SAD.
Blake Angriono chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh my goodness, this story, is so good and heartfelt! 5 stars to PhantomDaae1981! Keep up the good work!
HeartRose chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Oh wow. That was amazing and completely on par for their relationship. Brilliant job.