Reviews for Tali's Selflessness
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 7/1
I can understand Tali's insecurity. She's a quarian who has to be an suit 24/7 due to her weak immune system no racial offence. She is one girl. Shepard on the other hand has accomplished so much that so few have done in their lifetime. Shepard has to take so many precautions to be with her. Why should he be with a person who has to live her life in a suit when so many others don't have to? She feels like she's being selfish. She wants Shepard to be happy above anything.

Once again, Shepard uses his incredible way with words to banish her fears and doubts.

I like this.
Balanu chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Absolutely wonderful story, really touching and heartwarming
Michael peens chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Aww that's solo sweet I love your work plz never stop I love the way you describe each carakters emotions your an amazing writer
Rogen80 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Excellent work with this story! I think you captured the essence of their relationship quite well. It was very touching, but not maudlin - very well balanced indeed!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Very nice, I'd write more like this.
Greenyugi chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Great. even more tears
Jonathan Taylor chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Wonderful detail tali had the true dealing of a person Shepard wasn't just a brute he had emotions to bravo!
PrincessArien chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Great story, just simply beautiful, you captured both Shepard and Tali just perfectly (though capturing Shepard's personality and character isn't all that hard :P). Excellent fic, I enjoyed all of it.
TW6464 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Such cuteness!
Admiral Anderson chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Great story
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This must be the best Tali/Shepard story I've ever read! Every time I feel a little sad, I just find myself reading this beautiful tale again. It never fails to put a smile on my face!

Thank you for writing this brilliant story.

Lazurman chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Short, oh-so-sweet, and it has Tali in it.

What more could a nerd ask for?
DovahofStrunx6 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Ha ha the was funny, the other pact of the story was great, I hope you do more
krnlcheese chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Is this going to become a series/story, or is it just this?
Chino chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
"I'm Commander Shepherd and this is my favorite short story arc on the internet."