Reviews for An Awkward Halloween
tiahnaleexo chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
What r u talking about the ending was awesome! so was the rest of the story! i loved the way duncan was so romantic at the end of the story especially how he asked courtney to be her prine! anyway great story, definately going on my faves list!:)

Love CIT

I love it
Alexex chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aw...!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Another great story, I LOVE it! You could put the three stories in a one-shot collection, where each chapter is a one-shot memory of them growing up together * w *.

It was very funny and romantic, especially when he asked her permission to be her Prince, and just after their very first kiss *lovestruck sigh*. Oh hohoho, but I liked the hormonal side too. In fact, the ending was OK, the only con is you want to know the rest of the heated details * - w - *, but that's only because I'm such a perv XD... Amazing job!
KireiNoTsuki chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
AW! omg i loved this series! its so cute
Snowiyflake chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I love these one-shots! They r really interesting! Nice, btw, about the whole princess outfit thing. LOL Anyway, suggestion: dont listen to Lady GaGa while writing stories. O.o U should write another one about when they r dating or married or something.
iloveyouu3 not logged in chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
;) Loved it , especially the end.
ScarletVampyrum chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
daw so cute

something about this story seems out of place though but im not sure hwat it is

anyways great story!
pinnaclestarsss chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
*giggling* this chapter was awkward but still cute
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
*sing song voice* AWK-WARD! so... her mom didn't mind that's... odd my mom would kill me C-I-L-L! so they had 'it' awkward!