Reviews for Comfort
ankh x princess chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Well, I must say I liked that much more than I did the episode. heh. So, great job with the story-er perspective, hehe. bwit xx
Primadonna chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Love this fic. Keep writing, I've read all your stuff, it's great, this one's my fave. Very Spuffy. Way to turn the seemingly negative into the positive! Go you!
ce casse coeur chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
I guess I'm biased here. You know I've always been a fan of your stuff. :) This is good, even though I don't have the faintest clue what's going on, I still recognize how good it is. Someday, you're gonna be a famous writer and I'm gonna be able to say I was your significant other way back when. :) Good job.
Quilled chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
all I can say is THANK YOU! I'm so glad somebody decided to write one of these. That scene was so upsetting to me, I thought she wasn't enjoying herself... or was sad... or unsatisfied or something a little more... rogue that I won't say on a public website. But anyways, I'm glad I can at least look back on that with um, unlikely but happier thoughts. three cheers for AJ!
GreenGirl47 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
This fic KICKED ASS. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed Buffy and Spike almost kissed then didn't.. everyone's like "Duh, no they didn't." UM, YES THEY DID! I was gonna write one like this, but ya beat me to it- and did an awesome job.
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
nice
veronique chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
this is a great fic. (um... what I had to say could be summed up in those 5 words)
Ducky chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
I liked this! Haven't seen DMP yet (it airs on weekends where I live - grrr!), but I thought your story had a good focus on the characters.

And I *really* like that she states that she is not using Spike - but only time will tell whether that holds true in the series. (But yes, it really bothers me to think that she might just be using him.)

Anyway, good fic! :)