Reviews for As You Are Now, So Once Was I
squidgy78 chapter 7 . 2/27
This is such a great story please update soon! !:)
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 7 . 2/19
Wow. I just . . . this whole story makes me feel so sad, because Dean deserves so much more, so much more! He shouldn't be in prison. Where's Cas? Still fighting the war? And will Sam ever come back? The characters from CM are amazing-I think you write them very well and I like how Emily reaches out to Dean. Dean himself . . . has been done justice by you. His emotions, reactions are so incredible and his tendency to guilt himself into doing terrible things is spot on. He has sacrificed saving people's lives to be in prison, but I can see him doing this. I also really want Sam to come back. Also, I love how Dean can just basically walk out of the prison like it's nothing and still goes to help the people who would put him back to help them with a case where the target is Dean's area, not the BAU's. I know you will probably never finish this story; it's been four years now. But I have loved every minute of reading it and would love it if you would consider picking it up again. It's fantastic reading this story and its prequel; they are pieces of art. So thank you for writing as much as you have. It's been wonderful reading it.
Cindar chapter 6 . 2/9
Pls update this story its driving me crazy with what ifs, what will happen next?
Cindar chapter 7 . 1/9
Too bad you are not updating this... I seems good
Cutiepi97 chapter 7 . 1/8
Wow. Just - wow. This fic is amazing! Please update this! I really want to know what happens. Please don't make this a lost cause... :(
isingforyou chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
I'm going to follow this story, even though I know it's probably a lost cause. I absolutely love the way you merged the SPN and CM verses. The way you wrote Dean was tragic yet believable. You probably don't plan to write more, but I'd like to hear a summary of how it ends if you know? Thanks!
Miharux3 chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Hay xD
I just read this ff and the one four years before... and I just wanted to ask If you'll continue it?
Because it's really good...
CommChatter chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
This sounds good. I hope to read more soon!
Kelly chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
You mention in your bio that this story is still active - can we expect an update at some stage
Kitsune1818 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
Argh! this is good! so, so good and it's been abandoned... I hate when good fics are let to die like this, its very sad, I was enjoying it so much...
mirrorsedge14 chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Please please PLEASE update! This story is fantastic and I want to read more! If you don't update I'm gonna die :(. PLEASSSSEE!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Poor Hotch... it can be help. After all Dean deserve to have someone to believe him. Even Morgan and J.J.

Is this spirits fault? or curse? or actually (unbelievable) 'Normal'?

How Dean can help them if the cause is Spirits/Curse?

I'm kinda hoping that Sam suddenly appear out of nowhere, very much alive. And meet Dean. :'(

Please continue this fic! Please!
ManicTater chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
I had already read this fic before, but I forgot it wasn't finished. Well, I think you did a great job with the characterizations. I'm so happy Dean is feeling alive again. Him's my boy ;-)
ManicTater chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Dean is cracking me up so bad. Man does he have balls.
ManicTater chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Oh, so funny. I love Emily and Dean's interactions.