Reviews for As You Are Now, So Once Was I
sekmarcspn chapter 7 . 5/11
I hope you come back to this story someday and complete it because I really love reading about Dean learning to live again post-Sam. Its the first and so far only story I've found where Sam died by Dean's hand and stayed dead so I hope to see more of it sometime. Thanks for posting what you have! Happy Writing!
deannamd chapter 7 . 4/17
wow please finish this story asap
Art Is The Weapon chapter 7 . 3/22
"ah man I cant wait to find out how Dean is going get out of - what?!" That moment of despair when you realised you've been reading an unfinished fic... Still holding out hope.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 1/27
LOVE IT, LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE
goanago chapter 7 . 1/3
oh dear lord! this was awesome! thank you, thank you for this marvellous story!
goanago chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
oh god! oh god! oh god! yes! I am so happy for Dean! jajaja yey!
MoonIce20408 chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
What!? Can't believe you never finished this! Hope you do one day [soon], it's really good, and I'd love to know how it ends!
Mary Mab chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Ok this is good and I want to know what the monster is ... I have an ideal but I want to see what your planning please say your update soon please please please please please please please... ;p ;) ;p
squidgy78 chapter 7 . 2/27/2014
This is such a great story please update soon! !:)
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Wow. I just . . . this whole story makes me feel so sad, because Dean deserves so much more, so much more! He shouldn't be in prison. Where's Cas? Still fighting the war? And will Sam ever come back? The characters from CM are amazing-I think you write them very well and I like how Emily reaches out to Dean. Dean himself . . . has been done justice by you. His emotions, reactions are so incredible and his tendency to guilt himself into doing terrible things is spot on. He has sacrificed saving people's lives to be in prison, but I can see him doing this. I also really want Sam to come back. Also, I love how Dean can just basically walk out of the prison like it's nothing and still goes to help the people who would put him back to help them with a case where the target is Dean's area, not the BAU's. I know you will probably never finish this story; it's been four years now. But I have loved every minute of reading it and would love it if you would consider picking it up again. It's fantastic reading this story and its prequel; they are pieces of art. So thank you for writing as much as you have. It's been wonderful reading it.
Cindar chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Pls update this story its driving me crazy with what ifs, what will happen next?
Cindar chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Too bad you are not updating this... I seems good
Cutiepi97 chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
Wow. Just - wow. This fic is amazing! Please update this! I really want to know what happens. Please don't make this a lost cause... :(
isingforyou chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
I'm going to follow this story, even though I know it's probably a lost cause. I absolutely love the way you merged the SPN and CM verses. The way you wrote Dean was tragic yet believable. You probably don't plan to write more, but I'd like to hear a summary of how it ends if you know? Thanks!
Miharux3 chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Hay xD
I just read this ff and the one four years before... and I just wanted to ask If you'll continue it?
Because it's really good...