Reviews for As You Are Now, So Once Was I
HakSem chapter 7 . 7/27
Hoping that hiatus is over at some åoint, like to know what hapends. Please
Pinky chapter 7 . 4/29
Any chance of continuing the story
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 7 . 4/12
This is one of my favorite stories. Please, if you have any of this story left in you, finish it! It is just the best!
Maybe2Morrow chapter 7 . 1/17
I'm so angry that this is still on hiatus! It's such an amazing story and you left it on a cliffhanger! Lol here's to hoping you'll continue someday soon
You can't just leave it there like that! Please please please write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
Love love love this story! Please update!
BehindDamonEyes chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
I really liked what I read so far ... are you ever going to finish? I hope so. I know how easy it is to fall behind, I have stuff that I still need to work on. Just wanted you to know that I've been thoroughly hooked and would love to see how this ends. Thank you!
Charlotte chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Hope there is more
sekmarcspn chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
I hope you come back to this story someday and complete it because I really love reading about Dean learning to live again post-Sam. Its the first and so far only story I've found where Sam died by Dean's hand and stayed dead so I hope to see more of it sometime. Thanks for posting what you have! Happy Writing!
deannamd chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
wow please finish this story asap
Art Is The Weapon chapter 7 . 3/22/2015
"ah man I cant wait to find out how Dean is going get out of - what?!" That moment of despair when you realised you've been reading an unfinished fic... Still holding out hope.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
LOVE IT, LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE
goanago chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
oh dear lord! this was awesome! thank you, thank you for this marvellous story!
goanago chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
oh god! oh god! oh god! yes! I am so happy for Dean! jajaja yey!
MoonIce20408 chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
What!? Can't believe you never finished this! Hope you do one day [soon], it's really good, and I'd love to know how it ends!