Reviews for As You Are Now, So Once Was I
ThisNimo chapter 6 . 7/27
So I know it's been 7 years but any chance u could update? PLEASE THIS IS A REALLY GREAT STORY NEED MORE!
Please say theres more to this? Its so GOOD
Please continue, it's such an awesome story
canikostar99 chapter 6 . 4/9
-Snickers in morbid amusement- It's April 2017. Three out of four of your vics in this chapter died April 2017.
Eloeehez chapter 7 . 3/20
Well, I must say, you brought forth an interesting Dean in these stories. One that makes me want to swaddle him in fluff and add some crack to your muse so that there is craziness and free (and perhaps happy) Dean by the end. And insanity. Insanity is the best. Looks like it has been years since this was updated, but I wanted you to know that you (oh so evilly) released some plot bunnies. Hopefully one day you may get back to this and grace us with more.
Endgame65 chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Any hope for this one to ever be updated? Love your works in this fandom.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2016
Really wish there was more.
N0hA chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
I love this story . Plz plz update . Dying to know what happens.
HakSem chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
Hoping that hiatus is over at some åoint, like to know what hapends. Please
Pinky chapter 7 . 4/29/2016
Any chance of continuing the story
ThisUsernameIsIndecisive chapter 7 . 4/12/2016
This is one of my favorite stories. Please, if you have any of this story left in you, finish it! It is just the best!
Maybe2Morrow chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
I'm so angry that this is still on hiatus! It's such an amazing story and you left it on a cliffhanger! Lol here's to hoping you'll continue someday soon
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2016
You can't just leave it there like that! Please please please write more!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
Love love love this story! Please update!
BehindDamonEyes chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
I really liked what I read so far ... are you ever going to finish? I hope so. I know how easy it is to fall behind, I have stuff that I still need to work on. Just wanted you to know that I've been thoroughly hooked and would love to see how this ends. Thank you!