Reviews for Wool and Leather
D-Channerz chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
"...until he couldn't tell whether he was States or Kingdom but very much United." My GOD that line. The whole thing gave me chills but that LINE, right there... beautiful piece of work you've got here. I'm only sorry that I found it so late! Loved it!
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
o/./o
Lunar Iris chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is amazingly written, very believable. You did such a good job with their characters to make the scenario seem possible. You allow me to see the perfect sense not only in Arthur topping, which I think there is too little of, but also in Alfred wearing the uniform in the first place.

I am absolutely thrilled that I happened upon this story. It is now a new favorite. I didn't realize how much I needed this in my life, and don't know how I got along without it.
Fynniona chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
So adorable and sweet how they are to each other. Love it!
The end was especially hot and what they said...oh my.:)
You did a really great job for writing this.
QueenCynder chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That was SO HOT. Amazingly written, so adorable, just... perfect!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That...was incredibly hot *a nosebleed flood warning has been issued*
Renuki chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
*Grins* That was a lovely story! :D
damn chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
th-that was really, /really/ hot. and there were so many spectacular lines in here, sheesh. you're talented. the way you describe emotion, djsadnskad.
C.CxRolo chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
OMG i love it Alfred is the uke and Arthur is the seme!
N O LONGER IN USE GDI chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
'teven

I think I just found a new kink.

This was so much win. SO MUCH. fffffff-"Yes. Yes I am. Either touch me or fuck me, damn it, or I'll flip us over and ride you into the ground."" I LAUGHED SO EFFING HARD OH MY GOD. XDDDD I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I LAUGHED SO HARD.

"fuck me, Britannia" ... "my dearest Columbia" I JIZZED. IN. MY PANTS. THEN SQUEALED MY FACE OFF FOREVER. JLSKDAFJA;LKSDFJKLSDJF.

THAT ENDING LINE JUST KILLED ME. OH ENGLAND. XDDDDDDDDD

I have now been reduced to a drooling, quivering, blushing mess. You made my night, thank you.
Achino-Alien chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Oooh another Hetalia fic!

I loved it! (I actually love seeing Alfred and Arthur in their old uniforms!

Thanks for this fic!

PS.. any chances of that Temeraire fanfic updating? D I read it again! XDD

(should I write a review for whenevr I read? XDD)
Ashori-sama chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wow.. I just adored this story. Not only because it's cute and unique (or that England tops, which is a weird preference of mine), but because of the way you wrote and portrayed it. Seriously, it was so beautiful. I could honestly visually see everything happening. It was like a movie in my head.

My favorite line was, "he couldn't tell whether he was States or Kingdom but very much United." It made my heart ache, in a really good way. 8]
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
"...he couldn't tell whether he was States or Kingdom but very much United." OMG, if that wasn't a total fan moment I don't know what is! Arthur walking in on Alfred looking at himself was sexy! I'm so loving bottom!America in this! o- Arthur being turned on by Alfred in his old uniform is so hot, it's unreal. *LeDrool* Love it!
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Very much "United" indeed! Well, I certainly can't blame your friend for drooling at a drool-worthy fic, but I do appreciate the thought put into the coat, definitely. Obviously, I'm sure Arthur did as well. Hah, I like seeing Arthur more in command. Well, I enjoyed reading this and hopefully I don't always snicker when I see the word "United" now. Thanks! :D
black-cat-tonic chapter 1 . 3/21/2010