Reviews for Happiness
NarukoSon chapter 24 . 11/14
another amazing story like always, woman you are like a super hero!
Wfest chapter 24 . 6/25
Great story, well written. I enjoyed it very much.
Wfest chapter 9 . 6/25
This is just so funny!
Drake Rhapsody chapter 24 . 5/27
I loafed... I mean, I LOVED this story! I'm think now I'm stuck reading the rest of your stuff because every single one of your fics is fantastic!
Lunarmoonchild chapter 24 . 3/10
This was so much fun to read and I was constantly cracking up at something in every chapter. I have to say this is now on of my favorite stories! Reading from only Inuyasha's POV was such a nice and refreshing change for once. I imagine it must have been difficult to write, but you did an amazing job with Inuyasha's character. I LOAF you for having such a great sense of humor! Thanks for being awesome! :)
Wow..this is the first FPOV i've read and it got me rolling on my bed laughing.
Thanks for this.
Now I can start my day right :)
shikonotama chapter 23 . 2/20/2016
It. .my god you practically had me crying frome laughter:) you're really talented and a hell of a writer. So please keep writing many more awesome fics...:)
LovelyLadyMindings chapter 24 . 2/13/2016
Ahhhhh this story was goddamn amazing! Just fantastically amazing! There were so many moments where I literally just couldn't stop laughing! Brilliant story! Loved it from the beginning to the end!

I was a little surprised when I realized that this fic began with Inuyasha's POV and basically consisted of first person POV, but damn did Inuyasha (you) win me over! Such an engaging character! I really like his characterization! He was very flawed but also very sweet! It made him more enjoyable to read!

And your other characters were great as well. Kagome was probably the most difficult character for me, in terms of figuring out her personality but I think it's kinda inevitable with Inuyasha as the narrator. He'd obviously see only her good things and wouldn't really comment on some of the bad things as he was completely besotted with her. Despite that, Kagome was still an engaging character and it's definitely easy to root for the two (Kagome-Inuyasha).

And Sango and Miroku LOL. Lmao real talk, Miroku was probably the FUNNIEST character I've read about in a long time. From the random french, to the telescope, to the 'loaf, (sidenote, that loaf bit was hilarious! By far my favourite thing LOL!), to the vainness, I LOVED IT ALL! Seriously! Although, his alcoholism was definitely a little worrying LOL. And Sango with her OCD cleanliness. I don't quite know if it was your intention, but your Sango low key reminded me of Monica from Friends, albeit a more cruder (in terms of language especially LOL) one. Either way, really enjoyed it, especially their friendship!

And Totosai! That was actually a really sweet touch I didn't see coming but really liked!

All in all, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful fic! I don't think I've ever laughed so much while reading something! Great job! You're a brilliant writer with an amazing mind! Definitely a new favourite!
the-clumsy-one chapter 24 . 11/24/2015
This is the first InuYasha POV that I've ever read. Such an awesome story! Thank you for sharing this with us here in Fanfiction :3
Pandoraisa chapter 24 . 6/9/2015
Ah, your story was amazing! Loved it!
Kirarakat56 chapter 24 . 6/2/2015
There are no words that can express how much I love this story! I laughed, I cried, I got pissed, but more importantly I loved. I'm so happy that this was my first fanfiction I have read in a very, very long time. I cannot wait to read more of your work. :)
MadamScorpio chapter 24 . 11/28/2014
I did after the 23rd it became my favorite again lol! I had to ask my husband abt if u was in said situation would u act tht way...he said yes lol! It was entertaining and enlightening bc men are clueless simple bastards that are easy to figure out lol! Had fun reading it and now my sides can heal in piece bc that's all I did was laugh!
M
MadamScorpio chapter 21 . 11/28/2014
He is an idiot...I guess since I'm a female I came to that conclusion. Kagome is an idiot to bc Sango warned her! I think sex came too fast. I know a month but it's suppose to be 90days lol... I think (female thoughts) the (well everyone) timing was bad and that resulted in it. I think if he resolved his feelings like really good and she should have been more understanding. Sango gave her the 411...he was the biggest uncommitted person like forever and he's suppose to change? I'm a girl we can dream but even in Inuyasha land that's kinda hard to believe lol! It was frustrating to read it was just ugh! Lol
MadamScorpio chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
This was hilarious! Loaf it man! This definitely should be made into a movie lol
MadamScorpio chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
Poor inuyasha! Get laid bro before you get yourself killed! I loaf this story lol