Reviews for Bleach 200 Plus
DamionKenley117 chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
I think Rin's situation could qualify as rape. Poor, poor Rin.
DamionKenley117 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Point of query: this is 200 years after Ichigo? What year, ballpark, is it? I want to make sure you didn't move Ichigo's life back a few centuries. Because I'm interested in advancements made in the last couple of hundred years if not.
animelover1993 chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
okay wtf happened to ICHIGO kurosaki and why the hell did Keichi hollowfy? Also i have a nagging suspicion that Akumegetsu is like... a fusion of zangetsu and Ichigo's hollow.. of course I'm probably waaayyyy off like out on the stratosphere... but... eh it made sense the moment the thought invaded my brain.

Totally can't wait for the next chapters!

Ahaloburnout chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Fact Check, Sonido is for Hollows or Arrancars. The Soul Reaper/ Shinigami version is called Shunpo or Flashstep. Quincy version is called Hirenkyaku. If you need a fact checker I'll be more than happy to help. Just send me a copy at or my account here. Other than that it was great, Renji probaly would do that as a test.
Kuramasgal chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
this is a great story. Keep up the good work _
Animus of Masada chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Very nice chapter! I like where this is going. However, the Quincy are quite adamant about using bows; guns are definitely not their style (and are quite overpowered when you look at how fast they are).
animelover1993 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
yay new chapter! This is really really good. Your showing the similarities between ichigo and keichi yet keeping them noticeably different. Such as their learning rate,how they both catch on so very fast. Then the differences in that keichi seems to have better control of his reitsu (sp)

you definitelly had my attention throughout the chapter!

Can't wait till the next chapter!

Kurohana Frost chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Hi everyone! This will be the last chapter for awhile. I have a lot of school work to do and will graduate May 16. Check my profile for more information. Thanks _.

Also, I have a picture link of Keichi in the Updates section of my profile as a thank you for reaching 100 visitors in less than a week. 3 enjoy!
animelover1993 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
this is really good. Will Keichi regain memories of ichigo? or will he have said orange head's zanpaktou and hollow? or what? SO terribly confused and so very curious as to how your going to progress this fanfiction :D

Can't wait for you to post another chapter past chapter 3 :D

Animus of Masada chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Definitely an interesting thing you've got going. And it's better written than 90% of Bleach FF's out there, so take pride in that.
BadyGuz chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Yess...Keichi become shinigami!

Keichi in he Really strong.

I don't want Keichi to get Zangetsu..

I want him to get zanpakutou that not look like Knife..
Black Cat Angel chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Wow, Ichigo's missing! No sign of his dead body or spirit... only clue is Keichi Kurosaki who might be Ichigo's incantation. Can't wait for the next one!-
animelover1993 chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
wow this is really good.

Plot is in there somewhere. And its interesting how you played off ichigo's dissapearence.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

BadyGuz chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Interesting story!
Snoara chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow... I'd like to read more of this! You should've had described Keichi more earlier in this chapter, but in the end you can tell he is most likely orange headed?