Reviews for Meadow
CSG chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
OMG! The 1st one I read of your work & it makes me cry!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Oh, that was so sad. I don't really ship this pairing, but I like how the words are written so it's not all bad :D. I though that Jasper was going to take Edwards name? Well, its not a sequel, right? Anyhow, nice :D
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
A lovely story but was Edward dead after only 3 days of marriage? If so, poor jasper! Thanks for writing!
dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Very sweet and so full of love. You created a very pretty scene right there! Love it
RD Merriwether chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Sad sad sad (even though I had an inkling that was going to be how this little piece ended).

I tried to imagine how they could have married, Edward could have died and been buried, and they could have already had a marble headstone made, in three days.

...Then I just decided not to dwell on these particulars and focus on the sweet sadness of the brevity of their relationship (and, especially, their marriage).

I think what made it even sadder for me was Jasper's gratitude, his heartfelt joy recollecting all the beautiful firsts he'd shared with Edward in "their" meadow. And his specific "thanks" as he felt the wind ruffle his jacket and waft the scent of jasmine and roses toward him, feeling the spirit of his beloved in that breeze.

Thanks for writing.
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This was short and sweet and made my cry!
Twilight'sPuppetMaster chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
oh god, I teared up! *sniffs*
mw138 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Beautifully written! It was one of my favorites in the Quickie Contest!
MandiJo17 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was really good ;) but I don't understand how they married 3 days ago...0.o
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hallo,

Snif, snif...Ummm... W T F? i mean no disrespect, but seriousl ? Please, dont get me wrong here. this was a lovely, beautiful short tale of love and loss, but shit fire and save matches i lost my shit here. i am bawling like a idiot and it seriously takes a lot for me to lose my shit bawling. Bloody hell, that was emotional. i saw where it said hurt/comfort, but truth be told i was not expecting that ending. ive read some pretty sad tales of our fav. characters and none of us relishes in any of them dying, but it was beautufuly wrote. as a writer myself i try to write my fictional work as close to reality. i mean ive wrote several fantasy works that well, are meant to be fantasy. ive wrote love stories a many and in my love stories the lovers all get there happily ever after, but not before alittle trouble first. i know reality makes it very hard to believe in happily ever afters and i know from personal heartbreak very few of us get them. i for one did not. my love and i...well, my love was my soul mate in every way that one can be your soul mate. we had a love that even time would stand still for i think, but in the harsh light of reality despite our love and contuinued love we have for one another we cannot be. whats more tragic...love lost by death or love lost through life circumstances that prevent you from being together? i for one favor death. its absolute agony to not be with the one you love when they live and breathe. at least in death it makes more sense. they are no longer here and NO before anyone thinks i am crackers i am not, much. anyway, so in my love tales love bests all, but i do not lie to myself and believe in fairy tales. i stoped believing in them a while back, but as a writer i know how important it is to write about it. reading holds such magic in it. its not like watching a movie and now a days unless something is exploding in it no one cares. but reading you use your mind, your imagination. you an go places that you would never be able to go in real life. like a movie, but in your head. its magic to be able to escape reality in reading whether it be for 5 minutes or two hours. you know the hilarious shit here, when going to school i hated reading and i wasnt much on authority figures. some would argue i am simply trying to make that up. im not exactly sure when i changed, but you should see my library now. every book from the kings and knights of past, british lit, Dante which fucking rocks if you ask me to american lit to twilight and now fan Fiction. ive read from authors of old to now. there are some bloody good authors here to and i recently discovered you. so i thank you. even though the ending brought such sadness for me it was a truly beautiful tale of love and loss.

cheers, Hawkins051386
jdc0630 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Now, since we have talked & I finally got a chance to read this short story...I fucking love it. Nothing but the feeling of love...no drawn out sex scenes...just the feel of their love. Reminds me of "Brokeback Mountain", which is a Beautiful movie.

Penny, it was VERY WELL WRITTEN & touched my heart. THIS is what I wish for...well, you & I know who I'm talking about.

I have felt that kind of love for very few things' in my life...want someone to feel that way about me.

Dreams don't cost a thing...
busymommy chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I thought I would start small and I found all this hurt! OMG this is beautiful!
ArgetlamShadowmoon chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Oh my gosh, this is so sad. I'm crying. Such devotion, such emotion, such love. As I continue to say, you astound me with your writing and I sincerely hope you keep it up.
How pissed are you now chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Oh gosh, hadn't expected that and now I'm crying! hee hee, beautiful!
1-1derfulCreation chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
oh wow that was great to be short. sad as hell too but beautifully written.