Reviews for What Binds Them
lovelyhufflepuff38 chapter 11 . 8/29/2020
i appreciate the fiddler on the roof shoutout!3 I am in marching band and that is our show this year:))
Skye.Swirl chapter 27 . 7/22/2020
It's been ten years since you wrote this, but it's still one of my favorite fics and I love coming back and rereading it. I haven't actually reread the Darkest Powers books in years, but I always come back and read this along with the snapshots!

I hope you're okay and thank you for writing this!
AFlowerPetal chapter 8 . 3/14/2018
OH MY GOD this is the crew of Bitten! How hilarious!
scavenger33 chapter 27 . 4/13/2017
Wanna know what's hilarious? My neighbor's daughter is in the hospital with her third kid as I read this and I'm listening to "The Negative" from Waitress. A drunk night with your husband and you end up pregnant? Yes.
scavenger33 chapter 26 . 4/13/2017
I'm gonna cry like a baby!
scavenger33 chapter 25 . 4/13/2017
Chloe's badass!
scavenger33 chapter 24 . 4/13/2017
CHLOE, where did the Demi-demon go?
scavenger33 chapter 23 . 4/13/2017
Why is she dressed like that? My god, is it just a cheap excuse so Chloe can play dress up or isn't she supposed to fill in for a vampire? I really don't understand, but I like how she's confident and not backing down and actually wants to go through with this.
scavenger33 chapter 22 . 4/13/2017
Why not just be like "um, no simon, I want Derek.” How hard would that be? To save all the drama?
scavenger33 chapter 21 . 4/13/2017
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT? Jeremy is Derek's dad? WHAT IN TARNATION? I'm like not processing this. Oh man. I just realized Chloe looks like her dead mom and Derek looks like his dad with his mom's eyes. Wow. They both look their absent parents.
scavenger33 chapter 20 . 4/13/2017
Stop griping your descendant's boyfriend. That's very rude, Maerie. Honestly, have a little more class. And, wow...I wasn't expecting the whole bit with Ben; I always pictured him sort of like Simon, light-hearted and funny and a bit of an idiot. A necrophile, huh? Man, I love how you put that in there right next to Isabella swan, who's been making necrophilia cool since 2005.
scavenger33 chapter 19 . 4/13/2017
Yup, Chloe, ignore your super hot werewolf kind of boyfriend after he tells you basically he can't focus on anything with a shirt that smells like you.
scavenger33 chapter 18 . 4/13/2017
At least they aren't worrying over their budding romance instead of defeating the Edison group. I wonder what this new necromancer will be like; competition for Chloe, maybe. Probably.
scavenger33 chapter 17 . 4/13/2017
Steal a car? Okay. Steal a car from a cop compound? No thanks.
scavenger33 chapter 16 . 4/13/2017
Oh, Chloe. Poor baby! Checking out your mate while he cleans off the blood is so sexy—NOT! I'd be worried to death if my boyfriend got that hurt and fuss over him but he isn't exactly Derek, grouchy, rude, but still a nice guy.