Reviews for What Binds Them
AFlowerPetal chapter 8 . 3/14/2018
OH MY GOD this is the crew of Bitten! How hilarious!
admonitio chapter 27 . 4/13/2017
Wanna know what's hilarious? My neighbor's daughter is in the hospital with her third kid as I read this and I'm listening to "The Negative" from Waitress. A drunk night with your husband and you end up pregnant? Yes.
admonitio chapter 26 . 4/13/2017
I'm gonna cry like a baby!
admonitio chapter 25 . 4/13/2017
Chloe's badass!
admonitio chapter 24 . 4/13/2017
CHLOE, where did the Demi-demon go?
admonitio chapter 23 . 4/13/2017
Why is she dressed like that? My god, is it just a cheap excuse so Chloe can play dress up or isn't she supposed to fill in for a vampire? I really don't understand, but I like how she's confident and not backing down and actually wants to go through with this.
admonitio chapter 22 . 4/13/2017
Why not just be like "um, no simon, I want Derek.” How hard would that be? To save all the drama?
admonitio chapter 21 . 4/13/2017
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT? Jeremy is Derek's dad? WHAT IN TARNATION? I'm like not processing this. Oh man. I just realized Chloe looks like her dead mom and Derek looks like his dad with his mom's eyes. Wow. They both look their absent parents.
admonitio chapter 20 . 4/13/2017
Stop griping your descendant's boyfriend. That's very rude, Maerie. Honestly, have a little more class. And, wow...I wasn't expecting the whole bit with Ben; I always pictured him sort of like Simon, light-hearted and funny and a bit of an idiot. A necrophile, huh? Man, I love how you put that in there right next to Isabella swan, who's been making necrophilia cool since 2005.
admonitio chapter 19 . 4/13/2017
Yup, Chloe, ignore your super hot werewolf kind of boyfriend after he tells you basically he can't focus on anything with a shirt that smells like you.
admonitio chapter 18 . 4/13/2017
At least they aren't worrying over their budding romance instead of defeating the Edison group. I wonder what this new necromancer will be like; competition for Chloe, maybe. Probably.
admonitio chapter 17 . 4/13/2017
Steal a car? Okay. Steal a car from a cop compound? No thanks.
admonitio chapter 16 . 4/13/2017
Oh, Chloe. Poor baby! Checking out your mate while he cleans off the blood is so sexy—NOT! I'd be worried to death if my boyfriend got that hurt and fuss over him but he isn't exactly Derek, grouchy, rude, but still a nice guy.
admonitio chapter 15 . 4/13/2017
FINALLY SOMEONE TOLD HER. I love how Chloe's so surprised by them being able to smell how experienced someone is; man, for such an intuitive director/screenwriter, you can be really dim. But I'm glad Derek got to her.
admonitio chapter 14 . 4/13/2017
Oh, Chloe, it only took you what? Three books (canon) and fourteen chapters and about a dozen million stares between the two of you. I love how she has to look at it as a director to realize she's in love with him. Great job. I understand how that is; the slow love that catches you by surprise.